How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

Discus and support How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Holland4, Sep 1, 2023.

1. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified game files, checked for necessary requirements.

:)

Peter Holland4, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Peter Holland4,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing issues with Halo Infinite campaign mode on your PC. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game.

3. Disable any third-party software that may be interfering with the game.

4. Run the game as an administrator.

5. Try running the game in compatibility mode.

6. Disable any overclocking on your PC.

7. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.

Please see:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device | Xbox Support

If none of these steps work, you can try contacting the Halo Infinite support team for further assistance.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Halo Infinite Campaign Crashing

Hi ishankchhibber,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you still have issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Halo Infinite Campaign Crashing

Hi ishankchhibber,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Halo Infinite and it constantly crash. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

As per your description, whenever the campaign starts the game will crash. In which you perform some troubleshooting in the hope that this will resolve it. To better help you let us isolate your issue first. There are 3 things that causes your app/game to crash: system (overload, memory full, overheat), compatibility of apps/driver/device did not match and third party apps that is running and removing/disabling app or services in PC.

To isolate your issue, we will ask for few questions, kindly answer.

When did the issue start? Is there any possible changes/updates made before this happen?

Do you have these apps - antivirus, antimalware, VPN, PC Optimizer or Firewall. Kindly temporary turn off or disable these if you will start the game.

Is the Windows and Xbox app up-to-date?

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing - Similar Threads - stop halo infinite

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  5. How to make halo 1 stop freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make halo 1 stop freezing?: I have been playing halo 1 for a bit now and all of the sudden its now starting to freeze every 3 seconds and unfreeze consitisntaly. I have good wifi and my computer is not being overwhelmed and...
  6. How can I get halo mcc to stop looking pixelated on my Xbox series s console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get halo mcc to stop looking pixelated on my Xbox series s console: I have the master chief collection on both pc and Xbox series s but for some reason my 4 yr old gaming laptop has the game looking better than it does on my new Xbox. The graphics are pixilated to...
  7. Halo 5 Guardians, multiplayer, breakout; Can't you fix it so flagrushers stop ruining this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians, multiplayer, breakout; Can't you fix it so flagrushers stop ruining this ...: My first time posting here, and I didn't see anything about this. In the Ranked Multiplayer styles - Breakout. This is the single life, 4 vs 4, kill all there team or capture the flag version...
  8. Halo MCC why map voting should stop...and a rant.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC why map voting should stop...and a rant.: Here's my beef with voting on MCC. You've got over 100 maps and god knows how many weapons. Thanks to voting I'm playing some version of Blood Gulch/Valhalla with BRs. Every. Time. Don't get...
  9. Game stop offering $40 instore credit for halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stop offering $40 instore credit for halo MCC: Well since they really *** the pooch with this mine is already going back before its completely worthless, maybe when they get things fixed ill pick the game back up for like $10 for anyone else...
  10. Halo MCC is staying on xbox one babyy. so stop port begging!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC is staying on xbox one babyy. so stop port begging!!: Microsoft: Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC Just a Mistake; "Numerous" Games in the Works in the UK 6005aab9-6d5c-4ee9-915c-514427532f55