How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

Discus and support How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaylon Stovall, May 31, 2024.

1. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me

:)

Jaylon Stovall, May 31, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Jalon

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

Of course, I can't determine if your microphone is functioning properly, and if you are not satisfied with its quality, I recommend contacting the retailer or manufacturer.

I'm sorry, but, as far as I know, there is no specific customization for compatible mic (headsets).

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. craZeights Win User

Headset: TurtleBeach Recon 50x not working.

In response to korhog, Yes I did. The mic works, it's just that my friends can only hear me when my mouth is literally on the mic. Even then, I have to speak loudly for them to hear.
  4. Sora Ai Win User

Not even sure if I should keep it.

I've bought several games in the pas that were great games but still didn't particularly like. I'll give it a try then this week end. Hopefully my mouth will have recovered from the oral surgery enough for me to talk without hurting on a mic.
  5. Jason Hartman1 Win User

Microsoft Headset - Microphone Sensitivity Very Low

Same issue for me. Friends can barely hear me in party chat. I found if I take the left side off of my ear and move the mic closer to my mouth, it helps a great deal. But obviously I can't play with an ear cup on the side of my cheek.

Either the mic boom needs to be longer or they need to boost the sensitivity of the mic. I also tried connecting to my iPhone. Low mic level when worn normally but strong signal when moving the mic right in front of my mouth.
  6. Frathos Win User

Xbox one audio

Unfortunately the level of all individual party members is beyond your control. Each person will have a different loudness depending on headset mic and proximity of mic placement (ie how close or far away mic is from the mouth). If someone is coming across
    louder than others then the only thing you can do is to politely ask them to move the mic away from their mouth.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth - Similar Threads - speak mic without

2. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  3. Overwatch- Xbox- Mic Issues. Can hear team chat but cant speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch- Xbox- Mic Issues. Can hear team chat but cant speak: I have the following XBOX gaming console and mic'd headphones. Mic was working then stopped. I can plug it into the controller and hear game/people in team chat but when I speak people cant hear...
  4. mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak: I have an Xbox one S using a Corsair Void Pro wired headset & purchased a new Xbox Wireless Headset made by Xbox. I have same issue no matter what headset I used. Issue: within the last 3 months...
  5. Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?

in XboX Insiders
    Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LoCelsoMaestro [link] [comments]
  6. MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR

in XBoX on Consoles
    MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. Basically, i can hear through my mic as normal but cannot speak, i can join parties and hear people they just cant hear me. I Have tried absolutely...
  7. The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak: Since the controller was updated 4 month ago, i lost the Microphone ( original material). I found another MIC ( always original, bargain but it working) but since then i 've been told that my...
  8. Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one mic not letting me speak to friends: My brand new turtle beach headset that I got for Christmas is not working on my Xbox. The audio works for other devices but cannot speak to friends in a party 90c59414-d467-4a75-bcf6-4bbbff1b155c
  9. Mic won't let me speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic won't let me speak: I was talking to my friends today and then my mic just randomly stopped working. I can still hear my friends but can't speak to them. I plugged in my other controller and then it started to let me...
  10. Why doesn't Cortana respond when I speak into my mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Cortana respond when I speak into my mic?: Cortana doesn't hear me when I speak through my mic. is there some option I have to turn on in order for this to work? 5ec29e10-b71a-4208-9067-e4e517839e8a