How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

Discus and support How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Curtis Light, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Curtis Light
    Curtis Light Guest

How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old.

Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings".

Since then I've check every microsoft forums and even some other youtube videos that all told me to go on the xbox site and then to go on my profile that always leads me to this site https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings . Unfortunately each time i tried to connect my account to the xbox site the site redirects me to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings site showing always the same message "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.". Now I'm stuck and even the organizator of my microsoft family cannot acces mine nor his xbox privacy settings.

I've always enjoyed minecraft and that is why I bought it. I hope you'll be able to help play and use every fonctionality of this game like I used to be able to.

Have a nice day,

Curtis

:)

Curtis Light, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on minecraft ?

Hi Curtis

Sorry to hear about the trouble here, however, I tried to do it on my end and it perfectly works fine for me. So since you're still under a teen account, only the organizer/adult account would be able to do this for you.

The link that you were using is correct and if your browser is unable to connect to the link, I would suggest asking your parent/adult to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, you may also try using incognito or private window as well. If not, try using a different device or different internet source.
  3. Serenat Varol Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings."
  4. the awesome man Win User

It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings."
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Minecraft multiplayer.

If I may ask, were you able to play multiplayer before?

And also, you have an organizer on your family that has adjusted your settings already to make you play online, correct?

Try toggling the settings, just turn it off then submit it then turn it back on.

Please do that here:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Make sure to set this on both privacy and online safety.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings"

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. According to what you reported, apparently, this is happening because your account is considered a child/teenager and unfortunately it is not possible to change the age of the Xbox profile, you can change the Microsoft account, but the system will still consider the account as a minor.

If your account is a child/teenager you will have to ask an adult to create a Microsoft account and invite you to a family group so that person can manage your privacy settings. To create a family group please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and his, he must change the settings of your profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on... - Similar Threads - solve Multiplayer disabled

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  4. How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...: I recently repurchased the gamepass ultimate subscription to play MLB The Show 24 with a friend, however when I tried to open the xbox app to install it, the app never launched. After some quick...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  7. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  9. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  10. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...