How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

Discus and support How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently fully reset my pc, and now any time I try to download games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox app I get error code 0x80070199. I have called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by griffinloveday, Apr 17, 2023.

1. How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

I recently fully reset my pc, and now any time I try to download games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox app I get error code 0x80070199. I have called customer support multiple times and that just ends up with me being on hold forever. I've also uninstalled/reinstalled game services, made sure windows was up to date, updated GPU drivers, repaired and reset both the xbox app and Microsoft store app, and nothing has fixed this issue. How do I fix this?

:)

griffinloveday, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

It was nice to talk to you.

Who knows, maybe it will help you in other posts in the future?

Big hug!
  3. griffinloveday Win User

I formatted the D drive and E drive, but I can still only download games onto my C drive. I get the same error code on the other two.
  4. Wille M. Win User

If you format the D: or E: drive, or place it to download games on one of these drives, the system itself will create the necessary folders for the applications to work, including WPsystem and WindowsApps and DeliveryOptimization.
  5. Wille M. Win User

If the behavior is identical after carrying out the two procedures I recommended, it is very unlikely that the problem is in Windows, and yes, in your network connection.

Try to change the DNS, test with another internet connection (you can route your smartphone's 4G connection and test) and also create another user in Windows and check the result.

Persisting, reset the components open the admin command prompt and paste each command:

net stop usosvc

net stop wuauserv

cd %windir%

Ren SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

del /f /q "%programdata%\USOPrivate\UpdateStore\*"

net start usosvc

net start wuauser

UsoClient.exe RefreshSettings

Restart the system e test.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  6. griffinloveday Win User

I store them on another drive that has much more space, and thank you for your help!
Thema:

1. How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store - Similar Threads - solve error code

2. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  3. How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to solve error code 0x8007000E which occurs when launching xbox app on pc after...: I recently repurchased the gamepass ultimate subscription to play MLB The Show 24 with a friend, however when I tried to open the xbox app to install it, the app never launched. After some quick...
  4. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  5. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  6. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  7. how to i solve error 0x80070015

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to i solve error 0x80070015: I just paid for my subscription and downloaded the Xbox Installer for my PC. Upon opening the installer there was a notification saying "Gaming Services requiered. Click to download." I proceed to...
  8. How can I solve the error 0x87e0000d?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I solve the error 0x87e0000d?: I can't install a game I bought yesterday (blasphemous 2 for xbox one). Error 0x87e0000d. I reseted the console but the error keeps pooping. Any solutions? c845552c-171d-44ac-ac34-fc85d628d859
  9. Error code : 0x80070026 on Seris X, how do I solve that issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code : 0x80070026 on Seris X, how do I solve that issue ?: How do I fix error code - 0x80070026. On the series x ? 97964b90-5b8b-4735-8a8a-17e00ba1fb7c
  10. How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?: I have reinstalled and repaired various times to no avail. Thank you for your time in adance. I have tried command/sfc/scannow, repaired microsoft store, ensured proper update of both windows and...