How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

Discus and support How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gustav stenman, Jan 15, 2024.

1. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked the button.

Thank you

:)

Gustav stenman, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Gustav S, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

Please check if the problem is resolved by performing the following procedure:

1. In your console settings go to the "Account" section and select the "Delete accounts" option and choose your account, that will delete your profile from the console but you will not lose any data from it, don't worry.

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the time is up). ).

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Then add the account back to your console so that all your profile information is downloaded again, it won't take long. This also helps synchronize the licenses of your account in the console.

6. Check if the problem persists.

Source of information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3dfd82de-ece7-480b-bdce-25060dab3098

This information is not mine, it is the independent advisor Gerardo C, the credits will be directed to his person.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  4. DarkEmber Win User

I cant play games due to error code 0x87E10BD0 any idea on how to fix this

Mine error looks different to that and doesn't happen when downloading.

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it?

6. Mage_Storm Win User

Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts

Even if that account is signed into the Xbox app and the win 10 store? The account with XGP is on 2 different user accounts on my computer. Some games have let me play them such as Sea of Thieves and The Outer Worlds.
Thema:

1. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves? - Similar Threads - sign different account

2. Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...: Okay so I had an Xbox and it stopped working recently so I tried bringing the external storage to a different Xbox and when I plug it in it recognizes the storage but it says owner needs to sign...
  3. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN: I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to...
  4. Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account: I have a Xbox wireless headset and my sister signed in to her account on my Xbox and for some reason I can only hear party chat or use my mic if I sign in to her account first. Anyone now how to...
  5. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  6. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc: I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers...
  7. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  8. How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?: I just bought my first PC. I have a Microsoft 365 subscription on a Microsoft account that is not associated with my primary Xbox account, so I chose to set up my PC using the account with the...
  9. Can you help be sign-in with a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help be sign-in with a different account?: Hello I have been trying to sign in with a different Microsoft account for sea of thieves, but for some reason I cannot and every time I click sign in with a different account, It pops up this...
  10. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account: i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my...