How to show online/offline on xbox one

Discus and support How to show online/offline on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Apparently im not showing online on xbox one so if there is a way to turn that on. 469b9742-3540-4349-a3f3-f5705d5ce614 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xeali0n, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Xeali0n
    Xeali0n Guest

Apparently im not showing online on xbox one so if there is a way to turn that on.

:)

Xeali0n, Jan 1, 2014
  2. The Wall

I wish The Wall TV Show would be on Xbox One Xbox Live Online and Offline too

Natedogisback11, Jan 1, 2014
  3. The Wall

I wish The Wall TV Show would be on Xbox One Xbox Live Online and Offline too for Everyone

Natedogisback11, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to go to your profile( left tile with your gamerpicture on) & you can choose to appear online/offline there.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You need to go to your profile( left tile with your gamerpicture on) & you can choose to appear online/offline there.
  6. Oexxe Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

7. rizdek Win User

Appear to be offline to other player

Yes, I found the location where it seems to offer the option to toggle "online" to "offline." I toggled it while watching the other computer and nothing changed with regard to the computer appearing "offline." It would seem that whatever is showing...offline
    or online is what the setting is. But maybe I misunderstand and what is showing...eg "offline" mean you click it go GO offline and then it shows "online" and you click that to GO online. That would seem counter-intuitive.

Regardless, no matter how it is setting, the other computer sees this user as "offline." Thanks for you responses.
  8. GDead095 Win User

Friend shows offline, even though they are def online

I have a friend who ALWAYS shows offline, even when they are definitely online. If I start a party, they can join, even though they show "offline".

It shows offline in games like ESO as well.

That friend says he sees the same thing for my profile, always offline.

Other friends show the correct status, it's only this one that has an issue.

Any ideas how to resolve?
    You may have the chosen the option to appear as offline.

You can check it by pressing the "Xbox Button" on your controller to open the menu, there scroll left or right to the Sign in Tab, and press on your xbox profile icon, another menu will show up and there you will find an option at the bottom, select it and you will see a list where you can choose to appear either offline or online
  9. Player224196622 Win User

When I try to sign in into Xbox app it says im not connected to internet

Thema:

1. How to show online/offline on xbox one - Similar Threads - show online offline

2. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  3. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  4. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  5. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  6. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  7. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  8. All my friends show as offline every though they are online

in XboX Insiders
    All my friends show as offline every though they are online: I was planning on playing minecraft with friends tonight but on the Xbox app it says all of them are offline. I went into minecraft and it said I had no friends on there and when u tried to join a...
  9. Show offline but online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show offline but online: All of my friend are online but the game shows that they not online even though they even shows me that they are online. But they see meoffline, and i also see them offline on Call Of Duty. I'm...
  10. Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline: For some reason yesterday it showed that I was online untill 3 at midnight when in reality I got off way sooner that that (8:45) idk if this is a glitch or someone else that I don't know of has...