How to show online/offline on xbox one

Discus and support How to show online/offline on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Apparently im not showing online on xbox one so if there is a way to turn that on. 469b9742-3540-4349-a3f3-f5705d5ce614 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xeali0n, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Xeali0n
    Xeali0n Guest

Apparently im not showing online on xbox one so if there is a way to turn that on.

:)

Xeali0n, Jan 1, 2014
  2. The Wall

I wish The Wall TV Show would be on Xbox One Xbox Live Online and Offline too

Natedogisback11, Jan 1, 2014
  3. The Wall

I wish The Wall TV Show would be on Xbox One Xbox Live Online and Offline too for Everyone

Natedogisback11, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to go to your profile( left tile with your gamerpicture on) & you can choose to appear online/offline there.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You need to go to your profile( left tile with your gamerpicture on) & you can choose to appear online/offline there.
  6. Oexxe Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

7. rizdek Win User

Appear to be offline to other player

Yes, I found the location where it seems to offer the option to toggle "online" to "offline." I toggled it while watching the other computer and nothing changed with regard to the computer appearing "offline." It would seem that whatever is showing...offline
    or online is what the setting is. But maybe I misunderstand and what is showing...eg "offline" mean you click it go GO offline and then it shows "online" and you click that to GO online. That would seem counter-intuitive.

Regardless, no matter how it is setting, the other computer sees this user as "offline." Thanks for you responses.
  8. GDead095 Win User

Friend shows offline, even though they are def online

I have a friend who ALWAYS shows offline, even when they are definitely online. If I start a party, they can join, even though they show "offline".

It shows offline in games like ESO as well.

That friend says he sees the same thing for my profile, always offline.

Other friends show the correct status, it's only this one that has an issue.

Any ideas how to resolve?
    You may have the chosen the option to appear as offline.

You can check it by pressing the "Xbox Button" on your controller to open the menu, there scroll left or right to the Sign in Tab, and press on your xbox profile icon, another menu will show up and there you will find an option at the bottom, select it and you will see a list where you can choose to appear either offline or online
  9. Player224196622 Win User

When I try to sign in into Xbox app it says im not connected to internet

Thema:

1. How to show online/offline on xbox one - Similar Threads - show online offline

2. Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline?: When viewed from an outside account, it does not show online or offline. Does anyone know what that means? & No, I do not have the status set to show for offline, and it doesn't even show like...
  3. Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force a child account to show online for parent account but offline for everyone else.: My child has been appearing offline so his friends won't send him messages or invites but this makes it harder for me to monitor his online activity, is it possible for him to appear online for me...
  4. Friend shows offline, even though they are def online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend shows offline, even though they are def online: I have a friend who ALWAYS shows offline, even when they are definitely online. If I start a party, they can join, even though they show "offline". It shows offline in games like ESO as well....
  5. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  6. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  7. Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v/bpj686w6s0nh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Grand Theft Auto V c44edd02-6d2c-48ba-8c0e-a81183f1cae9
  8. How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..: Ok so I've read a story asking this question.. but it was locked for a reply.. the guy clearly asked how to show yourself offline on the xbox app from your phone ... That they only gave answers to...
  9. show offline before I log in online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    show offline before I log in online.: so i played yesterday and was shown as online, everyone could see i was online and what i played. I close xbox and go to bed to sleep. next morning as I want to play, I now dont want anyone to see...
  10. Appearing Offline Shows Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline Shows Online: So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list. My friends message me as soon as I get on and...