How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum

Discus and support How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how to setup ipv6 on fiber optimum 35629a13-05c6-4910-963f-94da9f1b2083 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOHNNYJACKS, Mar 6, 2024.

1. JOHNNYJACKS
    JOHNNYJACKS Guest

how to setup ipv6 on fiber optimum

:)

JOHNNYJACKS, Mar 6, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi JOHNNYJACKS. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You'll have to contact Optimum to check if IPv6 is supported in your area and enabled in your router settings. If it is, your Xbox will automatically detect it and use IPv6.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6
  4. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Well I got an reply from optimum. After I ordered the 1g internet they gave me the wrong router to go with it, explains the such slow speeds I had. The wifi 6 router should solve the issues , but on the ipv6 they didn’t even want to talk to me about it. Told me how it was a mistake on there end for the router. Crazy when I’m paying 80 For 1g and can’t even access ipv6 sad.
  5. DEFENSETHAT Win User

IPv6 setup

I dont know how to step up ipv6
  6. Sheiik98 Win User
Thema:

1. How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum - Similar Threads - setup ipv6 fiber

2. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  3. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  4. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  5. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  6. How do I setup IPv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I setup IPv6: It states that the IPv6 is better than the IPv4 which I am currently using. How do I switch over to IPv6? aeb75df7-2c7a-4eb1-bb0c-3ddbdf5f96bc
  7. Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also...: Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also how do I setup matchmaking work fast on my network? e09c189e-8cd3-4db2-be24-53e8f8bae09a
  8. Need Help with setting up or writen direction to fix latensy and to setup ipv6 on xb1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with setting up or writen direction to fix latensy and to setup ipv6 on xb1X: Hi I have been with microsoft and xbox for years now my first time on this forum I will jump right to it my latency is on 184ms and been struggling for those Many years now please help me...
  9. IPv6 setup

in XboX Networking Hardware
    IPv6 setup: IPv6 setup if the isp supports it then the router will most likely, this will automatically use ipv4 and ipv6, im with BT and it uses both. 43ca9f37-4413-4d6e-a087-1f6e0f12b7c1
  10. Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup Stateful is with DHCP and stateless is without certain DHCP types. Think of stateless as static and stateful as dynamic. Stateless...