How to set up gaming headset. Help please

Discus and support How to set up gaming headset. Help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I have the Astro A50 wireless headset. I am trying to use it to hear both game sounds and game chat but so far I can only get the game sounds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiIIionaire, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ChiIIionaire
    ChiIIionaire Guest

Hey all,

I have the Astro A50 wireless headset. I am trying to use it to hear both game sounds and game chat but so far I can only get the game sounds to come through.
    How do I tell the Xbox One that I want chat to come through as well?

I have tried messing around in the Display and Audio settings but can't seem to figure it out. My current goal is to get the chat to come through my headset and to use the mic the Xbox came with strictly for my voice. I'll wear it around my neck or something.
    Also, I hear that Microsoft is releasing an adapter so that this work-around won't be necessary. Is there a confirmed date for that? Is it out already?

Thanks in advance.

:)

ChiIIionaire, Jan 7, 2014
  2. XL0ST GEARX
    XL0ST GEARX Guest
    how to set up headset

Is ere a place to go to enable e headset because I can't hear anyone on it?

XL0ST GEARX, Jan 7, 2014
  3. IanCeazar2006, Jan 7, 2014
  4. How to set up gaming headset. Help please

From what I have seen, searched, etc...there is no confirmed date from Microsoft just yet on the adapter's solo release. They are coming in February in the new turtle beach headsets made for the Xbox One. Which doesn't just allow you to please just that
    headset you bought but any headset you already own.

LHR SEMPERFI873, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: