How to set up console's location?

Discus and support How to set up console's location? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im from Slovenija and can not enter microsoft reward because of an error. (Update your console'a location) Tring to change the lenguage and location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filip Koren, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Filip Koren
    Filip Koren Guest

Im from Slovenija and can not enter microsoft reward because of an error. (Update your console'a location)

Tring to change the lenguage and location it stil dose not vork.

Thanke you.

:)

Filip Koren, Jan 9, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox consoles and services are not available in Slovenia, Microsoft rewards and PC Game Pass are
  3. StockDoubloon99 Win User

Xbox one - wrong location

The movies do show up, they did before i migrated the xbox live account to thailand (it was US previously) and they do now after migrating it to Thailand, the Xbox itself is set to the US.

No matter how I switch it around, it won't work:

US account - US settings in console -> doesn't work - you can't stream outside the country that your xbox live account is set to.

Thailand account - US settings in console -> doesn't work, your xbox live location settings do not match the console settings - can't change console location settings, no thailand in the location settings selectable.
  4. Javen0116 Win User

location not set up for installing games

2. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry your content and apps will remain)

This one do the trick the first one i did it also but no luck.
  5. Javen0116 Win User

everything is up to date already and both my ssd drivers are ntfs

[​IMG]

the changed storage settings:

[​IMG]
  6. Javen0116 Win User

Finally! its working and starting to download!

Thank you so much for the helps given!

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. How to set up console's location? - Similar Threads - set console's location

2. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  5. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  6. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  7. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  8. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  9. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  10. I just bought a backbone for my xbox 1. I have properly set up both my phone and console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a backbone for my xbox 1. I have properly set up both my phone and console...: I just bought a backbone for my xbox 1. I have properly set up both my phone and console but remote play keeps disconnecting. What do I do? 93aeffdb-cf0f-4a5a-9d9a-8a1097031377