How to set up a live account on a 360

Discus and support How to set up a live account on a 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tbe98con, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Tbe98con
    Tbe98con Guest

I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but can’t seem to get live to run so that I can make an account and then hopefully get my disc to play. Any suggestions?

The console definitely works, tested and purchased from a game resell store.

Thanks

:)

Tbe98con, Jun 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello TBE98CON, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know if you tried to create your Microsoft account using your PC or phone?
    If that's not the case, please follow this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Once created, try downloading your profile on the Xbox 36 using your new credentials.
  3. TestyNeptune087 Win User

Setting up xbox 360 live

How do I set up my xbox live account to my xbox 360?
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help setting up a live account on a 360...

[quote user="nucl3arboNg"]

Well it is my email I actively have used for 10-15 years...how would I go about accessing it please and thank you?

[/quote]

What i mean is,if you are using the email address for the account you are posting on you can`t use it for the account you are trying to create,you need another one.
  5. nucl3arboNg Win User

Got it going with some help from a Black Ops 2 forum. Just used the "download profile" option and it worked like a charm :)
  6. voteDC Win User

Just use the details you are using to log-in and post here and recover this account to the console.
Thema:

1. How to set up a live account on a 360 - Similar Threads - set live account

2. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  3. When do we get the ability to set our Xbox Live account to Estonia?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When do we get the ability to set our Xbox Live account to Estonia?: I've been using my account on a United Kingdom account for a while now, but my Xbox 360 dashboard has been limited due to me not actually being from UK (from Estonia). How would I even go about...
  4. Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up": Hello, We have a nintendo switch with minecraft and just bought an xbox series X and installed a new copy of Minecraft. We created a realm for 2 players on the switch and uploaded the world....
  5. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...: Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south...
  6. How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me: Ok community. Let's see if anyone has run this gauntlet. Here are the factors: I want to take on the subscription for Xbox Live for my kiddo (10 years old.) They live with their other parent....
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...: My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error. c29669fe-fc3c-4b85-892f-d586172fa15e
  8. trying to set up xbox live account for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to set up xbox live account for child: Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email. I have...
  9. Cannot get into xbox live account set up to save info on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get into xbox live account set up to save info on Minecraft: My 7 year old got a new tablet and when playing Minecraft was given the option to set up an XBOX live account to save all of his information as well as be able to play on all devices from where he...
  10. Unable to join minecraft multiplayer through xbox live due to how my account was set up ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join minecraft multiplayer through xbox live due to how my account was set up ...: When I try to go onto a server it says 'You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on...