How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me

Discus and support How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok community. Let's see if anyone has run this gauntlet. Here are the factors: I want to take on the subscription for Xbox Live for my kiddo (10... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lewisology101, Nov 9, 2021.

1. How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me

Ok community. Let's see if anyone has run this gauntlet.

Here are the factors:

• I want to take on the subscription for Xbox Live for my kiddo (10 years old.)
    • They live with their other parent.
    • Their account and game data has been set up under their other parent's email/credentials.
    • I set up my payment/wallet on their console, but would like to manage all this online since I don't have access to that house/console much.
    • I used to have a Live Gold but don't anymore. I could renew it if I can make his a child account but don't want to pay for two since it's all for him anyway.
    Anyone know if Microsoft will accommodate this? Can I just open a subscription and move his account (that's under the other parent) to mine as a child account?

:)

lewisology101, Nov 9, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me