How to set parental controls so child can redeem microsoft points card via his xbox 360 ...

Discus and support How to set parental controls so child can redeem microsoft points card via his xbox 360 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to set parental controls so that my son can purchase games by redeeming microsoft points cards without having access to my credit card?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyPrandini, Jan 1, 2014.

1. TonyPrandini
    TonyPrandini Guest

How to set parental controls so child can redeem microsoft points card via his xbox 360 ...

Is there a way to set parental controls so that my son can purchase games by redeeming microsoft points cards without having access to my credit card? He has an xbox 360 and we have an xbox live gold account. Thanks

:)

TonyPrandini, Jan 1, 2014
  2. nZyN
    nZyN Guest
    XBox 360 How to stop my son from downloading Maps and Games that cost money without my permission

You can set parental controls via the family setting on the dashboard (if using an Xbox 360) or you can remove your credit/debit card from his account.

nZyN, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Parent wants to sue Microsoft over $4,500 Xbox bill

gotta say I'm also on the side of this is on the parents, not microsoft. this is why I don't store my credit card info on my console. buying points cards works just as well. and then ofcourse like others have said pass word the account lol

Acehigh79, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: