How to set HDR format in 60hz mode to RGB ?

Discus and support How to set HDR format in 60hz mode to RGB ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When video output is set to 120hz, the hdr format is in RGB. Can this be possible in 60hz? In 60hz the HDR format is in YcBCr 420. Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Swimming_Charge_9823, Aug 30, 2021.

1. How to set HDR format in 60hz mode to RGB ?

When video output is set to 120hz, the hdr format is in RGB. Can this be possible in 60hz? In 60hz the HDR format is in YcBCr 420. Thanks

submitted by /u/Swimming_Charge_9823
    [link] [comments]

/u/Swimming_Charge_9823, Aug 30, 2021
  2. annix Win User

Help, graphics problem with Xbox one

Have you made sure you’ve turned on the enhanced bandwidth features required for 4K HDR on that port? Make sure you’ve gone into video settings and done the tv compatibility check to see what features are supported on your set.

Most TVs require you to turn on a special mode to take advantage of 4K HDR at 60hz features, and I looked up the instructions for your TV :

1. Set HDMI signal format to Enhanced formaton the BRAVIA TV.
      1. Press the HOME button on the remote control.
      2. Select Settings.
      3. Select External inputs in the TVcategory.
      4. Select HDMI signal format and set to Enhanced format.
  3. Leon Protos Win User

Xbox One S HDR UHD and Netflix Playback.

Hey Miss Bijoux,

If I turn off "Allow HDR" then the content plays as normal. The washout only happens during HDR video playback and nowhere else.

I contacted LG support on this after some investigation on my own. I noted that by checking my signal on the receiver HDR video playback on the Xbox One S is 10-bit RGB at 24Hz.

All other devices I've used seem to use either 12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 60Hz (PS4) or 10-bit 4:2:0 60 Hz (HDR Blu Ray Player) for their HDR content. LG Says they don't support 10-bit RGB.

Now here's where it gets interesting. HDR Games on the Xbox One S come through at 10-bit YCbCr 4:2:0 60Hz. So I tried disabling the 24Hz signal in the Xbox One S.

Now it puts out a 10-bit YCbCr 4:2:0 60Hz signal when attempting to watch HDR video... but the dimming issue still persists.
  4. samppalinna96 Win User

Ycbcr support for 1080p/4k bluray playback

i noticed the same when watching 4k ultra blu ray hdr movies 24hz setting on. X box one x outputs only rgb and picture is a mess with my optoma uhd65 projector. You need to fix it output ycbcr on 24hz setting on too!!

If i unselect 24hz x box outputs 60hz ycbcr and picture is pretty good.
  5. Old Lofty-F6C15296-5 Win User

Xbox One S brightness / dimness issue

Not had this and I have a Xbox Slim and Forza.

When you check the video settings on the console is there a green tick next to everything, 4K, 60hz Mode, HDR Gaming etc?
  6. Matty Moo83 Win User

HDR blanked out in settings?

I have the same issue with a LG Monitor - seems this Deep colour setting is confusing the xbox

i need mine enabled for the 60Hz mode to work - but i enable this and we get the issue - Playstation with the new HDR update has a deep colour mode and a hdr mode option, seems they have seperated the 2 maybe microsoft need to do the same
Thema:

How to set HDR format in 60hz mode to RGB ?

1. How to set HDR format in 60hz mode to RGB ? - Similar Threads - set HDR format

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...

in XBoX on Windows
    My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...: I am not able to record 4k gameplay resolution, My tv Supports 4k display resolution I enabled in tv and display settings section. However there is no option for 4k recording in preferences...
  8. Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X?: I'm wondering if adjusting the HDR settings would conflict with auto HDR when playing games that features it. adf94f5f-1e53-4f3f-9c6e-1d7b653522ce
  9. My LG UF840V is correctly set up as 4K UHD in the one X (no HDR)but the games are displayed at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LG UF840V is correctly set up as 4K UHD in the one X (no HDR)but the games are displayed at ...: [img] I guess the problem why the console is set up at 4K but the games are not displayed at 4K is because the panel of my tv is 8-bit depth color and in the requirements it says 10 bits, because...
  10. Can I set up a Xbox 360 on a LG HDR PRO UHD 4K LED 50 Inch TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set up a Xbox 360 on a LG HDR PRO UHD 4K LED 50 Inch TV?: I'm really curious to know this a WIFI Xbox 360 on LG HDR PRO UHD 4K TV. e97d11ff-e572-4080-87a5-2bc5da33015f