How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

Discus and support How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KLUN5938, Sep 20, 2019.

1. KLUN5938
    KLUN5938 Guest

How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta)

:)

KLUN5938, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    KLUN5938
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question correctly today. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back
    to the Xbox Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
  5. Zramy Win User

Custom image upload to activity feed' question.

It sort of helps but I'm still uncertain because it doesn't reference to anyone uploading images through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10, i.e. a custom image upload to your activity feed.
  6. powderskull Win User

Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) - GamePass Ultimate

UPDATE ->

So in order to successfully log into the Xbox (beta) app, and not get a black app screen after doing so, you need to go and log into the Xbox Console Companion app first. Doing so will giver you a Windows 10 notification saying you are signed into Xbox Live,
    and from there you can go launch the Xbox (beta) app, sign in, and still be able to use the app.

That said, I have a "Gaming" admin account as well as my regular "User" admin account that I use for different purposes on my computer. On the Gaming account, the Xbox (beta) app storage location drop down is blank and will only store to wherever the default
    APP storage is set to use in W10 settings (response below outlines how to change this). Where-as if I go into the same Xbox (beta) storage settings under my user computer account, it will display every drive in a drop-down and I can select them all - it will
    still inform that I need to go change the W10 storage setting default location though.
Thema:

1. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta) - Similar Threads - set custom user

2. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  3. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  4. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  5. I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz.: I want to be able to set custom resolutions such as 1440p 50Hz. I have an I-O DATA LCD-MF271CGBR display that has a 1440p panel, but the 1440p60Hz input is automatically set to 1080p at the upper...
  6. Allow parents to set custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow parents to set custom gamerpic: Why are parents unable to set custom gamerpics for their children? We are able to change a setting that allows them to view adult content should we choose to do so. But we are not permitted to set...
  7. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  8. I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot set a custom profile picture on my Xbox?: This all started a while ago. I was in a party with my friends and they thought that it would be funny to (as a “joke”) spam reports on my profile picture. I thought since nothing had happened and...
  9. Can’t set a custom image for my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t set a custom image for my profile: I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying...
  10. Wont let me have a custom gamer picture even though in set as adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me have a custom gamer picture even though in set as adult: so i tried to change my profile picture to a custom profile picture but it says i needed to be older which is wierd because my birthday is set to like 1996 and my family settings are on an adult...