How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

Discus and support How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohamed Bendouina, Apr 18, 2024.

1. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his gamepass account once again and the account got also banned . when i restarted my xbox one s i wasnt able to play my free online games and it says your console is banned how can i know if its permanent or temp ban

:)

Mohamed Bendouina, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Mohamed Bendouina Win User

I havent got any email or any reason for the ban it was random idk why i really got banned and im looking for the appeal i cant buy a new console its expensive in my country
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Console bans can't be appealed.

Game sharing outside of your own household is against the rules as is accessing someone else's account
  4. Lumie Helps Win User

Hi there Mohamed B. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with a console ban.

Unfortunately, console bans only occur from egregious violations of Terms of Service. They are always permanent. Such as sharing games or accounts.

There should be an email or message sent to you due to the reason of the ban. It may also appear here: [support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history] and should also appear when you attempt to sign in.

Here is more information: [support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-youre-notified-of-xbox-enforcement-action]

Unfortunately, you will need to get a new console.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. WilliamRLBaker Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Another major issue that actually tends to prove the banning consoles for profit is the fact that Microsoft has any sort of system where a system will be banned but not the gamertag....this makes no sense and one can see how this fosters the idea of banning
    for profit...One would think if a console was banned and forever unlike gamertag bans which aren't always forever system bans are always ""pernament"" then the gamertags associated with that 360 or located on that 360 would receive the same pernament ban...Instead
    at times the system is banned the gamertag ignored thus advertising hey its not over just go buy a brand new 360 at 299 or 350 dollars and you can get back on.
  6. Janet_C Win User

My error 0x80a40020

If the console itself tells you that it is a temporary ban but does not indicate the time, unfortunately no one has access to see this information.
Thema:

1. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned - Similar Threads - console temporary banned

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  10. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...