How to search players by gamertag?

Discus and support How to search players by gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How i can search players by gamertag from the xbox site? 59edccde-0856-48e0-83fa-57ff42339605 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Romans96, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Romans96
    Romans96 Guest

How i can search players by gamertag from the xbox site?

:)

Romans96, Feb 2, 2020
  2. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Login on xbox.com then go to freinds the click on find someone new and type in their gamer tag and you have them!
  3. Romans96 Win User

nobody knows something for this?
  4. Romans96 Win User

5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Yes, its possible. You need to login on xbox.com, after go to profile and select friends. On the right side you will the option to find the player you want.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Romans96,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

If you go online to your Xbox account at http://account.xbox.com/, on the right-hand side of the page you will see a column with two tabs that say Messages & Friends. Click on the tab
    that says Friends and then a search box will appear for you to find someone by Gamertag.

You also have the option of downloading the Xbox app for your mobile device and search from there. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How to search players by gamertag? - Similar Threads - search players gamertag

2. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  3. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  4. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  5. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  6. How to search for an old account's name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to search for an old account's name?: My Xbox1 got the black screen and I had to reset it, everything stayed fine except my main account was gone, I remember the first part of the name but not the numbers at the end, and I dont have...
  7. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  8. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  9. I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...: I was playing with this player [Mod Removed] we began to argue I never got racial and he started calling me a slave saying that my people are slaves and I ain’t **** called me a **** multiple...
  10. Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite |

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite |: Hi, recently I was looking for people to play Fortnite with but in the search for players section when creating a post it is clogged with bot accounts with ads it is possible scam! (I would say...