How to safely clear reserved space when Modding Skyrim SE on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support How to safely clear reserved space when Modding Skyrim SE on Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to modding Skyrim SE on XBox Series X, Want to create a fresh load order. I've deleted all mods with the exception of USSEP. To clear reserved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Seefeldt, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Don Seefeldt
    Don Seefeldt Guest

New to modding Skyrim SE on XBox Series X, Want to create a fresh load order. I've deleted all mods with the exception of USSEP. To clear reserved Space, can I delete the USSEP, AND reinstall it without damaging the game, which was originally uploaded via Smart Delivery? Will deleting USSEP and clearing reserved space delete dlcs such as dawnguard, hearthfire, Saints and Seducers, etc? Thanks for any help!!

:)

Don Seefeldt, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

To safely clear reserved space when modding Skyrim SE on Xbox Series X, you can follow these steps:

11. Back up any saved games and important files you want to keep, as deleting mods and clearing reserved space can cause data loss.

2. Delete all mods, including USSEP, from your Xbox Series X.

3. Go to the Xbox System Storage Management settings and select Clear reserved space.

4. Reinstall the USSEP mod and any other mods you want to use.

Deleting USSEP and clearing reserved space will not affect your DLCs such as Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Saints, and Seducers, etc. They will still be available for you to use after the process.
  3. Don Seefeldt Win User

Thanks for the quick reply! Have never played any video games. Specifically bought the Xbox Series X so wife, who was an avid hiker, and now is disabled could "hike" and explore the virtual open world of skyrim. Thanks again!
  4. TexasRebelHart Win User

skyrim mods on xbox

when you delete the reserved space it clears and disables all mods
  5. zVenom182z Win User

fallout its not working when i work it stop

I had this happen to me once. It might be your mods that are preventing the game from working. I would try clearing the 2gb reserved space. To do this go to my games and apps, then go to Fallout 4, then on your controller click the start button (the one
    that looks like pancakes), then click manage game, under saved data go to reserved space then click the start button and select clear reserved space if that does not work try contacting Xbox support.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Why is The Division frequently laggy on XB1X?

Almost forgot - is the Reserve space just for patches? Or like a Windows page file? Or possibly both depending on needs/code of the installed title(s)?
    It's sort of like a Windows page file. When you clear the file. It'll be automatically recreated when you launch the game. When testing new games, a lot of the time the reserved space will need to be cleared if a bug arises during the
    testing.

Hopefully clearing the reserved space will help your console with the stuttering issue that you're experiencing.

I wish the best of luck to you.
Thema:

1. How to safely clear reserved space when Modding Skyrim SE on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - safely clear reserved

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  6. Stay safe?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stay safe?: I have received a message from Xbox1staysafe asking to confirm my identity with a picture due to an age restriction on Gears 5, anyone know if this is legit, im definitely older than im willing to...
  7. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  8. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  9. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  10. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...