How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...

Discus and support How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend accidentally renamed my name and now i have to wait for 30 days, I am personally really disappointed and sad because I had my old username... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zhihao wong, Nov 20, 2023.

1. zhihao wong
    zhihao wong Guest

How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...

My friend accidentally renamed my name and now i have to wait for 30 days, I am personally really disappointed and sad because I had my old username for 5 years and I will be sad if someone takes my name, is there any way to revert it and bypass the 30 days limit? thank you.

:)

zhihao wong, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I didn't want.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I believe you should be able to change your gamertag but you will be charged for every change. Are you able to do so? Or you want to change using the same charge you already had?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other account

The only way to "transfer" a name to another account will cost you about US$20 in your local currency.

You need to rename the name of the account that you want to a different Gamertag and pay US$10 for the name change (e.g. you have "I Want This" and rename it to "SomethingElse").

Then immediately switch over to your other account and rename that to "I Want This", again costing you US$10.

If you want to keep the other name as well, you need to rename "SomethingElse" to the other Gamertag name (costing you US$10 again).
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unassociate/Delete gamertag with Microsoft Account

you cant delete an xbox account just the details

the changing of the windows live id is the only way to reassociate it

or pay for a rename to free up the name then once again to take it back

but the name may not be immediately available thars why we suggest to windows live id change
  5. BigFlyingHammer Win User

This profile should not exist

I logged in to dedicated tuna on web browser because I got the emails mixed up, I changed the ID on the console. Well, if I rename + move an account to other ID, and the old ID still got the profile what wasn't renamed. I'm not sure when the changes were
    made, but I think the name change was before ID change.
  6. pushery Win User

Minecraft support

Yes I'm aware this is meant for the community to help each other and stuff but I've already wasted too much time on this that I might as well ask here. The problem I have anyways is about a name change I had accidentally done and I want it reverted or changed if possible, do they allow that?
Thema:

1. How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I... - Similar Threads - revert name change

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  4. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  5. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd
  6. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  7. How can I revert my name change in minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I revert my name change in minecraft?: I really didn't mean to change my name to rat_bo. I really didnt mean to do this at all and I hate it but can't change it for another 30 days. Can you help me? 7cdcae78-172c-43f1-b5dd-8b7de978945d
  8. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  9. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: can i change my username back to before i change it because i lost my progress on the server 9bb65bd6-410b-43e1-a434-86bc5744d244
  10. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...