How to return a broken controller?

Discus and support How to return a broken controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I return a controller that is broken? (keeps switching off). 1b2e3258-a033-4355-9143-016251f69ffd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FootsoreRain06, Mar 15, 2016.

1. How to return a broken controller?

How do I return a controller that is broken? (keeps switching off).

:)

FootsoreRain06, Mar 15, 2016
  2. ThorneHG
    ThorneHG Guest
    Labels for return

Hi,

I was just wondering how long do I have to wait to receive my labels to return my broken controller.

thx.

ThorneHG, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Faulty Day One Edition controller (d-pad)

Register your console here.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Within the menus you can request a replacement controller free of charge how ever you will need to return the broken/faulty one to them

The Viral Cyrix, Mar 15, 2016
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

You return it to the place of purchase with original packaging and reciept within 30 (Sometimes 14) days. Call the store and make sure you can do that before you go.

Irixion, Mar 15, 2016
  5. Irixion Win User

You return it to the place of purchase with original packaging and reciept within 30 (Sometimes 14) days. Call the store and make sure you can do that before you go.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Broken controller return.

If you encounter any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, I recommend visiting Microsoft support.

Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list.

Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Faulty Day One Edition controller (d-pad)

Register your console here.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Within the menus you can request a replacement controller free of charge how ever you will need to return the broken/faulty one to them
  8. Suqmu Win User

Xbox one elite controller not repaired?

I think this would just be a random occurrence. Annoying, but it happens. It may be something to do with how these controllers are repaired and returned, as I was sent a completely broken one at first, and got sent a replacement that is slightly faulty.
    I haven't seen this with other products, however.
  9. RooK53 Win User

Broken Controller out of the box, Microsoft Return Policy Ghastly

Go to local store, (Target, Best Buy, etc.), buy new controller, return your broken controller to store with receipt.

Unethical? Yes, but MS get's it back either way, and you get a new controller.
Thema:

1. How to return a broken controller? - Similar Threads - return broken controller

2. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  3. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...
  4. What am I suppose to do? Had to return broken Xbox for another broken Xbox, now without an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What am I suppose to do? Had to return broken Xbox for another broken Xbox, now without an...: I just returned my 2nd broken Xbox right out of the box after returning the first broken Xbox and they didnt have anymore Xbox Series S's. I went to a different store (Walmart) and they didnt have...
  5. My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...: My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty but they didn't give me the return address but the case is open and I have that number what is the address 8e8b1f22-4e74-488a-be35-7e8491ad7c8a
  6. 3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!: I was lucky enough to get hold of a series x last week, within 3 days the left bumper on the controller stopped working unless you applied force with two hands. I called MS Store as it was ordered...
  7. Broken controller return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller return.: Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the warranty etc and sent me out a shipping label,...
  8. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  9. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...
  10. MAKE US RETURN BROKEN ITEMS IN STORE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAKE US RETURN BROKEN ITEMS IN STORE!: Now, I may get some flak for saying this on an Xbox forum, but Apple has the best customer service available. My Xbox controller has been broken since I updated the controller, the left analog is...