How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

Discus and support How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fernando Silva França, Jan 12, 2024.

1. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account within the specified time frame. How can I recover my Minecraft account? I've attempted to contact Mojang support, but they mentioned that only Microsoft can resolve this issue due to the recent changes.

:)

Fernando Silva França, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft: Migration from Mojang to Microsoft account failed

Hello FireBird1170,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand there was an error during the account migration process between your Minecraft account and Microsoft account. With migration errors, it is common for the game client not to recognize your purchased license. This can be resolved once the migration error is found.

To best assist, please view How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account to ensure no steps were left out during the migration process. If you have already followed through with the full process and are still being met with an error, please open a ticket with the Minecraft Support Team. You may do so by visiting: Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Help with Finding Microsoft Account for Game

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  6. Rostom L Win User

I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

For your Minecraft game, if you already have migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, it cannot be undone anymore. It will be permanently linked to the Microsoft account you used on the migration process.
Thema:

1. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process - Similar Threads - retrive minecraft account

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How do I retrive a lost Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I retrive a lost Minecraft account?: I can’t access my Minecraft account because it’s linked to an email that was deleted. It’s been deleted a while ago but I know every information of the email accound and the Minecraft account. Can...