How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

Discus and support How to Retrieve Minecraft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jon Baker4, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Jon Baker4
    Jon Baker4 Guest

Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang Studios doesn't recognize the email/account. The IGM is "KawaiiAlexis" and I was playing on this account as of yesterday but recently my laptop broke thus I had to buy and sign into a new device I can't seem to reach my "KawaiiAlexis" account and Mojang says they can't deal with it, and that I had to reach out to yall. Though it may be linked to a different email/Microsoft account only my bank/cards show payments linking to this email/account.

:)

Jon Baker4, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jon *, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Are you trying to start Minecraft from an email that was not the one you bought the game with? If you get an error code or message when you try to log in, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Account Not Valid

If this is the account you are having difficulty with you need to delete the profile from your Xbox and retrieve a new copy from Live.

These instructions
    show you how to delete your profile and perform the account retrieval.
  4. abdikarim hassan Win User

help

Hey. Is there a way to retrieve an minecraft/microsoft account e-mail or password?. Because i know which account it is but my e-mail and password is maybe changed. I don't know for sure but i really want it back!
  5. TheDarkIrish1 Win User

Xbox Live Email, how to retrieve?

i'm french and i lose the email of my xbox one account. How can i retrieve it?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Retrieving Lost Account?? Minecraft Claimed

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

For this type of case, we recommend that you contact Minecraft support, they will be able to give you more details. To contact them, just access the link below, and describe the situation.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

1. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Retrieve Minecraft Account

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  6. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  7. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....
  8. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?: Dear Sir/Madam, My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was no longer there, thus I remade it with the...
  9. is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...: when i do a factory reset on my xbox it tends to delete some of my minecraft worlds and i cant seam to find a way to get them back are there any solutions to this problem?...
  10. Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?: I have no idea if this is possible, but if it is I’d be glad to hear some advice. I’m on the latest version of windows 11, everything like that. I was troubleshooting getting the 1.20 update to...