How to retrieve an account

Discus and support How to retrieve an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to access my sons Xbox account as he had to get a new one. Went through all the questions online & it said we would get an email through but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lukeman232, May 23, 2018.

1. lukeman232
    lukeman232 Guest

Trying to access my sons Xbox account as he had to get a new one. Went through all the questions online & it said we would get an email through but never did. What can I do next?!?

:)

lukeman232, May 23, 2018
  2. FoldedAnt837
    FoldedAnt837 Guest
    forgot my password

i forgot my accounts password .how or where can i go to try to retrieve it.HELP!!!!!!

FoldedAnt837, May 23, 2018
  3. DAMAGE43
    DAMAGE43 Guest
    Can't log into Xbox Live

Can't log onto Xbox live. The account was deleted and do not know how to retrieve it.

DAMAGE43, May 23, 2018
  4. Hoskayra Win User

How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

Hello Jon *, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Are you trying to start Minecraft from an email that was not the one you bought the game with? If you get an error code or message when you try to log in, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Account Not Valid

If this is the account you are having difficulty with you need to delete the profile from your Xbox and retrieve a new copy from Live.

These instructions
    show you how to delete your profile and perform the account retrieval.
  6. TheDarkIrish1 Win User

Xbox Live Email, how to retrieve?

i'm french and i lose the email of my xbox one account. How can i retrieve it?
  7. The Woj Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

I only have one account. One email. I am not sure...but it now has a HD on front of it. How would I retrieve a different account?
  8. SammyVS Win User

Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, John?

It is not possible to retrieve an account with the Gamertag and no Microsoft agent can tell you which email is linked to the Gamertag.

You can retrieve the account with the email, skype, or phone linked to the account.

You can fill in the recovery form at this link.

https://account.live.com/acsr
Thema:

1. How to retrieve an account - Similar Threads - retrieve account

2. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  3. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  4. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  5. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  6. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  7. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  8. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  9. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  10. Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...: I really want my first account back but my parents made the account and had gotten new phones and new emails, the only thing i know of it left is the username can anyone help?...