How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

Discus and support How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Leonid Bochev, Apr 23, 2024.

1. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like almost 3 1/2 some plus years almost four years and everything stuff for very very long time it's a slots era free slot game basically it does offer some in app purchases and so on doing the ones that I've ever ever used on a that darn thing was basically double points some money here and here but basically the lowest of the lowest of the lowest charges because the purchases go from anywhere from like a buck to the ultimate package apparently that is 4999 which I have never ever ever purchased and would never purchase because the deal that they give you on it is absolute **** I was thinking about going ahead and actually contacted them the company the game developer directly but unfortunately because of the package deal that was made and so on the game as soon as I log into it doing the thing that it gives me the options to do is to go ahead and actually use up the bonuses would you like which is are the lottery tickets and stuff like that in the game before it allows me to go and collect anything else so I have to use them in order to go ahead and actually contact the Technical Support on the developer side but The thing is I don't wanna go ahead and use it because I didn't purchase the damn thing and I don't wanna use the SOB.

:)

Leonid Bochev, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Waynimus Win User

How to - Better protect unwanted purchases!

For example -- Little Johnny wants to buy new maps for Halo/COD to keep on playing with his friends, this currently is something he could easily do using my account. What I want, is for "Little Johnny" when going to buy these maps is to be prompted with
    a password, which means he then has to ask me, the account holder, to input such password and confirm the purchase for him.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, Waynimus. Thanks very much for your feedback. I appreciate where you're coming from and would encourage you to post these suggestions in the feedback forum as well

forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx
    . This way your suggestions will reach the right audience. Thank you and please let me know if you have any further questions.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

If you purchase the Family Gold Plan you can have four members, including yourself on a Gold Subscription for just $99 for a year sub. If you have time left on your current sub it will get prorated and you won't have to pay the
    full $99. I will include a link below with more information on this.

From there your children, once you make your account the primary account should you use the FGP, will have child accounts (provided you use their actual birthdates) and you can set up Family Settings on the console to restrict
    what they can and can not do while on XBL/Marketplace and you can set up Parental Controls on each of their accounts as well as the console itself. I will provide links below with more information on that as well. (Of course the best controls are the ones
    you establish with your children and household. As well as the consequences of not following those controls)

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/billing-points-family-pack

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/FamilyPackFAQ

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/online-privacy-and-safety/online-safety
  5. alexroboticyt Win User

Restore purchases?

Hello there,

You'll have to contact the game developer. Gamertag changes shouldn't cause any issues, but if you've only lost game data in one game it's on the game devs end.
  6. iKeepitwarm Win User

Restoring purchases?

My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right until you see Ready To Download.

How do i get back a hidden item from that section that i can't see on my account?
Thema:

How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

1. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase - Similar Threads - restore app purchases

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  7. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  8. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  9. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  10. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....