How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

Discus and support How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoseyVi, Apr 21, 2024.

1. JoseyVi
    JoseyVi Guest

Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched videos on how to fix my issue, and I've fortunately found the World file of one of my worlds through :

C:\User\ UserName\ Appdata\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8\ LocalSate\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds.

But when I click on my minecraft World file to restore previous version as mentioned in one of Microsofts previous threads and lots of videos. It says that there are NO previous versions available. I'm confused on what to do as there hasn't been any videos fixing this exact issue, but many people saying they have the same problem. I'm wishing to fix this issue

:)

JoseyVi, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.
  3. CinderGhost Win User

Minecraft Worlds

Since the PC was wiped, all locally saved files are gone, so even if you have the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, "restoring previous version" wouldn't work since there is no previous version to restore. (However this could be a solution if you had just
    deleted the world and not have wiped the whole PC). Sorry, the world is gone.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

The Minecraft Marketplace not downloading your worlds.

Did you lose your worlds and achievements as well? Before you uninstalled the game, did you backup your Worlds?

Please attempt the following to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Bedrock worlds disappeared. :(

Hello Vladislav, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Usually all Minecraft worlds you own are saved locally on your PC's hard drive. However, they are well hidden in separate folders and subfolders. So to get access to your your lost worlds, you'll first need to to into the Minecraft hidden folder.

Here are the steps to guide you;

1 – Navigate to Windows Start, type %appdata% and hit Enter

2 – Go to \roaming.minecraft\saves. Here you’ll find the folders where the game saved your worlds. Note that each of your worlds are stored in separate folders.

3 – Open up the folder for the world you want to restore

4 – Right-click on an empty area and select Properties

5 – Select the Previous version tab to list all the Minecraft world folders that got deleted

6 – Select the folder you’re want to restore and click Restore to recover it.

7 – Launch Minecraft, click on the menu and you should see the world you just restored on there.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft corruption

Hi Ralf!

Try to press Windows Button+R the type “%appdata%”
    and click OK.
    Select the Minecraft Folder and click on it.
    Right-click on the folder interface and select Properties. There will be a Window pop up showing you all deleted previous versions.
    Select the Required version
    Select the Restore button to complete the process.
Thema:

1. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button - Similar Threads - restore Minecraft World

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?: Hi, I have recently had an account be hacked and with nothing left to do I contacted microsoft support in hopes they could help me restore the account. I have proof of purchase, TID emails showing...
  7. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Restoring Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Restoring Purchases: I was signed out of my Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch because of alleged "suspicious activity" and when I logged back in, all my purchases were gone! How do I fix this?...
  9. How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?: Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft it asked me if I wanted to save my worlds on...
  10. Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?: Hey I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1? PLEASE HELP! Thanks 04c9a03f-5ae5-43ae-b039-9b15c3cd26a5