How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

Discus and support How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAM1937, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DAM1937
    DAM1937 Guest

How do you restart a downloaded game?

:)

DAM1937, Dec 12, 2019
  2. alexander01365 Win User

Borra los datos guardados

[Translation-Delete saved data]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. All you need to do is uninstall make sure your PC language is set to English and re-download. This should download it in English.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DAM1937 Win User

Somehow this game started off in a foreign language. I cannot find a way to stop the play and start over in English. Every time I click on the game

Icon in the x-box home screen or in "Games" it goes right back to resume the game in a foreign language. Can I somehow re-install from the Microsoft store?
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Delete saved date. Otherwise you will have to uninstall and reinstall
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you are asking to restart? Are you talking about launching the game again? Starting a brand new game? If just wanting to start the game again, there are two ways. One if it is in one of the little boxes on your home
    screen, hit A on the box. If not you can go to my games and apps under games, and launch from there. If you are wanting to restart the game from scratch, there are usually options within all games to start a new game.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver - Similar Threads - restart downloaded game

2. Updating Flight Simulator and the download goes backwards. Tried restarting installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Flight Simulator and the download goes backwards. Tried restarting installation...: Tried restarting the application keeps going backwards b731d3c3-d2ff-4033-894e-c541cf2914a6
  3. Soo downloads are just restarting now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo downloads are just restarting now?: Hi, Microsoft, I would like to know exactly why my downloads via the Xbox app for PC keep getting stuck, i try to pause and resume, doesn't work so i just wait, but the game download just...
  4. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  5. Will my Xbox restart my download if it loses power?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Xbox restart my download if it loses power?: I’m downloading a game and I need to pack up my Xbox soon to go somewhere and I was wondering if the download would restart if I unplugged it from the power. I know it will not continue if it...
  6. Microsoft store download restarting after windows restart

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download restarting after windows restart: I have pretty bad internet and large games take multiple days to install. I left my PC on over night last night and downloaded around 30GB of a 56GB download for Sea of Thieves, I turned my PC off...
  7. Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...: The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC formatted USB stick), all with the same result - the...
  8. Download restart at 79% - XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download restart at 79% - XBOX 360: Hi All, I'm having an issue with my xbox 360 where I'm trying to download Red Dead Redemption (2010) but it keeps restarting once the download reaches 79%. I tried all mentioned solutions but to...
  9. Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...: Hi . when we turned on the game, we always jumped the error message 0x8027025a. I restarted the console to factory settings. After restart I can not download / install applications and games. The...
  10. Download the game restart 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download the game restart 80%: i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ?? and how download the game?...