How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

Discus and support How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ME209m, Sep 3, 2023.

1. ME209m
    ME209m Guest

How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question

:)

ME209m, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Built To Last Win User

Hey there ME209m, I'm Finn, a fellow 360 player and gamer. It seems you have some issues regarding the login of your profile on your console.

Before I suggest any advice, do you have a recovery account for your account that is facing this issue? If so, try signing in to a Microsoft account (login.microsoftonline.com)on a separate device (computer, mobile phone, etc.) click 'Can't access your account?' and follow the steps to recover your account.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

XBOX LIVE PASSCODE.

Are you referring to the LIVE passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? The Family Settings code will not be reset by a recover. If you forgot this passcode you can try answering the security question or calling phone support.
  4. MLange73 Win User

How do I get pass the pass code on my Xbox360

If you've forgotten your Xbox Live gamertag's passcode you just delete and redownload your profile. This will clear the profile of any passcode. Now, if you've forgotten your XBOX 360's Family passcode then you need to contact phone support, there's absolutely
    no way to reset it manually by yourself without speaking with phone support. Worst case scenario is that you will have to "Reset to Factory Defaults" to clear the forgotten Family Passcode.
    I don't believe even a factory reset will clear a lost family passcode. You would have to contact Support for that.
  5. AirlessCashew65 Win User

Family Settings / Blocking Online Purchases //

hi,i want to know how to reset a passcode on family setting?i dont even remember the question i made.so now i cant reset my passcode..pls help..thanks...
  6. WPAK Win User

Pass code reset

Hi there,

there are two passcodes possible on the Xbox 360 console.

The Xbox Live Passcode, which is a code to prevent access to Xbox Live for a specific profile, to reset it Redownload your profile, see the steps on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

The Family passcode, this is console wide and is used for family settings to prevent kids other then the parent to access certain settings etc.

In order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

To contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live - Similar Threads - reset passcode reset

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. Passcode reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Passcode reset: I bought son a Xbox 360 asking for passcode can’t access so want to reset it keeps asking for favourite food must been previous owner bought from eBay so not a clue thks in advance...
  7. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  8. How to reset passcode on xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode on xbox360: We don’t remember the passcode nor the answer to the security question bb96fb67-c74f-419f-b739-cb3b46413f1c
  9. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  10. How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode: Hello again i know i hqve used forums alot for xbox 360 stuff but this is probably the last time i use it. I tried to play Modern warfare 2 (A amazing game) on my Xbox 360 and it says i need...