How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

Discus and support How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zafsain, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Zafsain
    Zafsain Guest

How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

Windows 10

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game

This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud.

I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire collection game app to ZERO.

tried resetting from Apps/Advanced Settings but when re-launching the game, all statistics are there again.

:)

Zafsain, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Unfortunately, an option like that inside the game is not available.

However, you can try contacting the dedicated support team for Solitaire Collection and further review if it’s possible for them to reset your progress.

You can contact them here:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks for your time and kindness,

Arturo.
  3. Zafsain Win User

Not working

all statistics are there when start the game
    I think it will be reset from the SIGNED IN Microsoft online account settings, not from the local settings stored on pc
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Zafsain. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Your progress for Solitaire collection is stored in the cloud, so as long as you’re signed with a Microsoft account, the game will retrieve and sync your progress.

However, you can try this option (it may not work because it was posted few years ago):

Please open the File Explorer and go to:
    C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData
    If you are a guest, please go to Guest\Statistic
    And the same way if you have a Microsoft account.
    Then delete "Statistic.ark".
    Now you can notice that game statistics have returned as they were.

This will reset these statistics only:
    Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid and TriPeaks.
    To reset "Daily Challenges" and "Awards":
    In "Guest/Microsoft Account" folder,
    go to "v2/Challenges",
    then double click on the year you want to reset it,
    then delete "MonthChallenges.ark".
    (It's better to copy the file before you delete it).
    To reset "Star Club":
    In "Guest/Microsoft Account" folder,
    go to "StarClub" and delete all files.
    (It's better to copy the files before you delete them).

Source and credits to OGAlmalki and Rusty Humphrey:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...olitaire/f060f208-cfbc-4b77-a27c-a4442fbf9968

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  5. FebruarySun62 Win User

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the gam

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the games and the number of stars in the star club. Actually 1967 stars and in the achievements on Xbox cloud 1050 and 13% progress. Ie, the real statistics are
    not displayed and the achievements are not fixed. How to fix this? How to make fresh achievements go to the cloud? The system was reinstalled, but I did not immediately notice it. Help is needed
  6. FebruarySun62 Win User

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the gam

The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the games and the number of stars in the star club. Actually 1967 stars and in the achievements on Xbox cloud 1050 and 13% progress. Ie, the real statistics are
    not displayed and the achievements are not fixed. How to fix this? How to make fresh achievements go to the cloud? The system was reinstalled, but I did not immediately notice it. Help is needed
Thema:

1. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account - Similar Threads - reset Microsoft Solitaire

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey: Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to reset my password and i also dont know my...
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  7. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  8. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  9. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  10. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670