How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.

Discus and support How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ryan1443, Jul 27, 2023.

1. /u/ryan1443
    /u/ryan1443 Guest

Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use the sensor under the shell to turn it on and off, the display setting messed up and now am getting a black screen, i know if i hold the power and eject button for 10 seconds it will go back to detect but since the ribbon is broken i can't seem to press the eject button, is there a part where there is a sensor for the eject button like the power button or does it only work with the ribbon as if thats the case i can't reset it and that will be my xbox completely brocken jusy because my display setting are messed up and will only ahow a blank screen

submitted by /u/ryan1443
    [link] [comments]

/u/ryan1443, Jul 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: