How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?

Discus and support How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Oct 12, 2023.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty support there isn’t an option for requesting more codes, can someone help?

:)

y0itsdanni, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Y0itsdanni! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Since this is an Call Of Duty issue, we do not know how exactly they solve this issue, okay? You need to contact Activision and solve it on their side.

I found this article on their website that teach how to solve every kind of issue with 2FA, and if it does not solve, they give an option to contact them:

https://support.activision.com/articles/using-two-factor-authentication-with-an-activision-account

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. NewarkZombie Win User

My daughter is being harassed

2 factor authentication (as you called it: 2 step verification).
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Authenticator app Security Code?

The Authenticator App is a "2 Factor Authentication" app for your phone or tablet. If your account is set up for two factor authentication, then you will need to re-generate an authentication code each time you manually log into your Xbox Account. You
    should be able to open the app and get the requested code.

If you do not want to use two-factor authentication, you can turn it off by following the steps here: Turning this off is less secure, but it is your choice:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/turn-off-two-step-verification
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

My account hasn't existed for a few days, What can I do without losing everything?

2 factor authorisation. Such as using an authenticator app or getting a code to a phone via text.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Account Hacked, tried everything I could

You can try to add 2 factor authentication to the account by receiving a code to your phone or by the Microsoft authenticator app. This way, when the hacker will try to change your password or any security info, he will need to get the code from your phone (which he will not have access).

Do you know how to do it? I can teach you if you want.
Thema:

1. How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty? - Similar Threads - request more factor

2. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  3. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  4. More of a request and correct forum?

in XboX Insiders
    More of a request and correct forum?: I was wondering if there has been a submission for the Game pass for refined "Browse by Category"? On the Series XlS. Like possible add more detail wed names Such as: 1st Person Shooter, 3rd...
  5. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  6. XBOX One more time request email

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One more time request email: Hello, I have screen time limits set for the Xbox One that my son uses. How does one enable the function to send an email request for more play time on the Xbox One? I had this set up previously...
  7. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  8. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  9. Grant more screen time without a request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Grant more screen time without a request: How can i grant more screen time via my Microsoft account without requiring my child to formally request this via xbox? bdbede1f-6a40-4328-8754-a2d7ab94317a
  10. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.: my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea