How to report Xbox community problems?

Discus and support How to report Xbox community problems? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On the official page it only gives rise to technical support and users on the platform (but in this case they use fake and non-personal accounts). On... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blackgemlord, Aug 9, 2023.

1. How to report Xbox community problems?

On the official page it only gives rise to technical support and users on the platform (but in this case they use fake and non-personal accounts).

On social networks they do not answer by private message or comments.

These people are using groups and networks organized with spam in Microsoft networks to buy products and through internal staff of businesses to cause scams and returns by buying Microsoft products and returning money to customers, this causes losses to Microsoft.

All this is also increased because MS is currently carrying out a campaign to protect users through voice chat and comply with minor laws, but it is not protecting its social networks.

Web problems, game problems, system problems are reported, but... and how to contact a CM and help avoid problems on social networks? We are talking about reports made more than half a year ago.

I have tried to contact by Facebook, twitter, private messages and emails from subcontractors, both to the company and to CM. I have not got an answer.

The ambassadors have not been able to help me nor in technical support due to inconsistency, subcontracting and lack of official documentation in this regard.

If this information reached the general public through news sites or content creators, it could damage Microsoft's image in this regard, but I have already done my job trying to give that information privately as I commented in different ways without result (and today when I get up, I saw 10 more scam posts using the Xbox name to promote themselves).

Any help to be more effective would be welcome.

---

On the way, the information about Insiders in the official app of my platform in my language has different errors and has not been updated from Xbox One, there as if Xbox Series did not exist

---

If this message does not seem appropriate to treat it on a public site like this, you can contact me privately without problems to validate all the information.

submitted by /u/Blackgemlord
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blackgemlord, Aug 9, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

When region is set to Polish, the "Headsets for Xbox" section in Microsoft Store on Xbox Series always throws an error

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Use the Report a Problem app to report an issue or unexpected behavior, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console.

On this link, you have instructions on how to do this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

No Sound on Game Pass Games

Hello Community,

TO ALL USERS AFFECTED BY THIS ISSUE

Please follow the guide provided below to Report a Problem. This will provide our engineers with the information necessary to troubleshoot the issue.

Link to Report a Problem Guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Be sure to look over the following sections listed in the article:

Get the Xbox Report a Problem app - This will detail how to download the Report a Problem app if you haven't already.

Report a new problem - This will teach you how to report a problem.

Report a problem with media tracing - This will detail how media tracing works and how to do so.

Please let us know once you've reported the issue and whether or not you're still experiencing it!

Thank you,

4. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft won't open after updating today

Hello Community,

Please follow the guide provided below to Report a Problem. This will provide our engineers with the information necessary to troubleshoot the issue.

Get the Xbox Report a Problem app - This will detail how to download the Report a Problem app if you haven't already.

Report a problem with media tracing - This will detail how media tracing works and how to do so.

Please let us know once you've reported the issue and whether or not you're still experiencing it!

Thank you,

5. XBF - Dom Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

Hello Community,

Please let us know once you've reported the issue and whether or not you're still experiencing it

Thank you,

6. SammyVS Win User

XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

Thema:

How to report Xbox community problems?

1. How to report Xbox community problems? - Similar Threads - report community problems

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  10. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...