how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

Discus and support how to report totally broken games on the xbox store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AntiramDSR, Dec 27, 2023.

1. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/house-flipper-farm/9N06C7QQKR53

they keep selling and their discord, twitter and the store reviews are full of people complaining but there is no real reaction (aside from discord mods desperatly trying to calm people down.)

game is literally unplayable since three months now.

submitted by /u/AntiramDSR
    [link] [comments]

/u/AntiramDSR, Dec 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Gaming Services Totally Broken

Hello IncrediblySad,

Thank you for your response. Can you please perform an In-place upgrade. You may follow the guide found here: How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide - Microsoft Community

If issue would still persist I suggest you perform another clean installation of the OS. But before performing it, make sure that the steps below are performed.

Delete out Junk files

Open command prompt then run the command below then delete the corresponding folder data

[table][tr]
    temp
    [/tr][tr][td]
    %temp%
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    prefetch &amp
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    cleanmgr
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Method 1:

Make sure Windows has the latest update

Method 2:

Open Command Prompt as admin

[table][tr]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    [/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup /resetbase
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    SFC /scannow
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][/table]

Method 3:

Uninstall applications from your PC that you don't use at all, especially the free antivirus software.

Method 4:

Make sure your drivers are updated

Check BIOS update as well; don't do BIOS update on your own please do this in guidance with you OEM.

Method 5:

Perform Windows Repair via ISO. Make sure all hardware devices are disconnected while performing this step.

Method 6:

Perform a Hardware scan on you device and if you will see any hardware issues please reach out to your OEM.

Method 7:

In case hardware scan is successful, please do custom install on customer PC which will deleted application from your PC and data will be in windows.old.

Please see guide

How to: Perform a Custom Installation of Windows 11 and Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

Method 8:

Performing a clean install of Windows. Make sure to back-up everything before performing this step.

Please see guide

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10 - Microsoft Community
  3. IncrediblySad Win User

Both of these methods previously didn't work, and didn't work this time either. Both times the Xbox app still didn't recognize that gaming services was installed.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello IncrediblySad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Since you just reinstalled Windows, make sure that all updates are installed. Then proceed with the troubleshooting steps below. But before we continue, check your gaming service if it has started or you can try to restart it.

Open Task Manager

Under services, locate GamingServices & GamingServicesNet

Right click on it to start or to stop and start to reset

Then test.

Then proceed with the steps below.

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

Open Registry

Navigate the path

[table][tr]
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices
    [/tr][tr][td]
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    Right click GamingServices & GamingServicesNet to delete it.

Uninstall Gaming Service

Open PowerShell

Run the command below

[table][tr]
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    [/tr][/table]

Open Microsoft Store

Then install gaming Services

Gaming Services - Microsoft Store Apps

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. Zvonareva Win User

Looking for games that?

The Xbox needs another Broken Sword game. In general, those games aren't my type of thing but I was totally addicted to all the Broken Sword games, very much a relaxed challenge getting through them.
Thema:

how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

1. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store - Similar Threads - report totally broken

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  10. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...