How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android?

Discus and support How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my old One S was sold, everything was done (factory reset). Also Xbox was removed from Microsoft > Devices But it's still in Xbox Game Pass app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by J.P. Voodoo, May 31, 2021.

1. J.P. Voodoo
    J.P. Voodoo Guest

Hi,

my old One S was sold, everything was done (factory reset).

Also Xbox was removed from Microsoft > Devices

But it's still in Xbox Game Pass app for iOS.

How to remove it? Any suggestions?

By the way, I'm MacOS user, so I don't have Xbox App for PC.

Thanks!

:)

J.P. Voodoo, May 31, 2021
  2. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Resolved!

Was able to delete it from Xbox app on iOS, after this old Xbox was removed from Xbox Game Pass app for iOS.

P.S. Moderators can close this topic, Thanks!
  3. lIlIlIIlIlIIIlI Win User

[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate] I Can't Claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

I've tried on Xbox Game Pass app for IOS device, but It gave me a message "Try it on PC or Xbox device"

Should I try on Android device?
  4. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

I managed to get the game from the store using the Xbox app on android. You might also be able to pick it up using the Xbox app on iOS or from the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.
Thema:

1. How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android? - Similar Threads - remove old Game

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  4. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  5. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  6. i want to remove a old ea account from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to remove a old ea account from my xbox account: So where to begin. well for the better part of 10 hours I've been to Ea spectrum and even sat in my chair looking for countless ways to remove my Ea account. long story short EA sucks and the...
  7. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  8. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  9. My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...: Hello, I am having trouble finding an alias tracker. My account was hacked and my alias was changed. Trying to find what the new email address is so it may help me recover my account back....
  10. Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.: So, when I was young my mother made my xbox account, with a live email, I now have a main email I use, and I would like to change the primary to my own, and remove her account from it. My issues...