How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library?

Discus and support How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to delete hidden games in library. How can I get this? 37c24018-a88e-4bb3-8e7c-9a20b63e4fe6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntunesEduardo, Aug 16, 2023.

  1. How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library?


    I want to delete hidden games in library. How can I get this?

    :)
     
    AntunesEduardo, Aug 16, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library?

    You cannot delete games from your account. Only hide them
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Fable 2 RU was removed from my library

    Thank you for letting me know. I'm not sure why it would be removed from the library itself. Perhaps try going to My Games & Apps then use the filters at the top of the page to show your Hidden items. Perhaps it was hidden accidentally.
  4. MadDog0870 Win User

    All Games and Apps List including Full Library - Can someone explain it to me please

    Yes there are more than one account on the console but I own all of the games as the other accounts are family accounts and all games get installed under my account. The only Games I have hidden are 5 Demo games which I have noted under the Hidden Games
    element.

    But none of that would explain why there are 20 more games in the My Games and Apps section and yet there are 20 less in the Full Library section. Surely the Full Library should have more as is called the FULL Library, not Partly Full Library, or Nearly
    Empty library.
  5. NafrayuNox Win User

    Can I see my hidden games as of the new updat

    Yes you can view you hidden games. It's very easy too

    1. Go to My Games and Apps

    2. Go to Full Library

    3. Select All Owned Games

    4. Open the tab that says All Games and there you can select Hidden Games

    There you have it, all the games and demos that you have but have hidden over time.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Ready to install location?

    It has moved. Go into "My Game & Apps", then scroll down past Game, Apps, etc., until you find "Full Library."

    From there, you should be able to access your Installed games, Ready to Install games, and Hidden ones too.
Thema:

How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library?

Loading...
  1. How to remove hidden games in my Xbox One library? - Similar Threads - remove hidden games

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Can the expired suspension be removed or hidden at least?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the expired suspension be removed or hidden at least?: Can the expired suspension be removed or hidden from the account? 622e0ac5-2292-4d83-9100-e537e25e12d7