How to remove follower from follow list?

Discus and support How to remove follower from follow list? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I really need help from a Microsoft technical advisor. I have had this issue for a long time and it has not been fixed. I believe it is a bug. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DeathInAbsentia, Dec 21, 2023.

1. How to remove follower from follow list?

I really need help from a Microsoft technical advisor. I have had this issue for a long time and it has not been fixed. I believe it is a bug. I removed a few gamertags from my friends list and they are still showing up on my follow list as followers. This should not be. Just now while navigating the forums I found someone else with me issue and after much persistence they had a technical advisor help them and fix the issue. I know this is possible to fix. I really would like some help. This is a privacy concern of mine. I am going to paste below the link to the page with the solution from the technical advisor.

Thank you so much.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/unable-to-remove-a-follower-on-xbox-profile/00d38201-6959-4a32-be98-10c1001e066e?page=2

:)

DeathInAbsentia, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, DeathInAbsentia my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

The best way, to communicate with anyone of the technical advisor or general support is by the links of the direct support, i will provide you both, from microsoft and xbox team you decide with which you want to contact. I hope they can help you with your problem.

https://support.microsoft.com/contact-us

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Best regards. Jhon
  3. 1JayMax Win User

Cannot remove follower(s) from list

I don't believe you can remove followers. Just block them and they went be able to see your activity
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

Hi cjsEV,

do you have any previous connections to them, like shared activities on Xbox?

If not, this is clearly an error and I would contact the support for help to remove these account or block them.
  5. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Good news is that when they are blocked, they cannot see ANY of your activities, so not much to worry about.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Can’t remove users from followers list

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

If they themselves confirmed that they do not follow you but appear in your list of followers, it could indeed be a visual bug, in these cases unfortunately there is nothing that can be done on the user's side to correct it, it is something that Microsoft must correct.

In this case I ask you to report this bug by following the steps in this link and reporting it in the Reddit feedback forum.

http://feedback.xbox.com/

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Remember that these reports do not generate personal response from Microsoft, they are only to notify and send suggestions that can help improve the platform and services.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How to remove follower from follow list? - Similar Threads - remove follower follow

2. Remove my following

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove my following: I removed all my followers on the xbox app. But now it’s glitched saying i have 6 followers, even though i removed all of them. I was wondering if someone could remove them for me. Ive tried every...
  3. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  4. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  5. How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get help removing an unwanted follower?: There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and mobile apps with no success. I also tried...
  6. Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account: Hi, I have 2 followers on my Xbox account whom I used to play Minecraft with. When restricting my profile to only have in person friends following me and being friends with me on Xbox, these 2...
  7. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  8. Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch): Hello, I would like to reiterate, and re-emphasize a common issue not only myself, however, others as well too have had over the years with the Platform in regard to Friends and Followers. More...
  9. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  10. Removing spam followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Removing spam followers: A while back I had an incident where somebody tried to hack my account after spamming me with followers. It’s been a while since then and although I secured my account, I still get a random boy...