How to remove/change the permission?

Discus and support How to remove/change the permission? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have set limits on my child's account however my child can not do certain things such as, play Among Us and publish created levels on Fall Guys. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oO Mr Paws Oo, May 14, 2023.

1. How to remove/change the permission?

I have set limits on my child's account however my child can not do certain things such as, play Among Us and publish created levels on Fall Guys.

I have changed the account to adult and still doesn't work, the child account is under my family members.

When trying to do this is comes up saying you need to change permission by going onto the child's account and change the privacy settings, when I do, nothing works.

:)

oO Mr Paws Oo, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I understand you want to give your child more permissions to play online.
    May I know what happens when you try to save the changes in the account privacy settings?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And, may I know which account are you trying to use to change your child privacy settings, your account or the child account?
  3. Hyperion CMDR Win User

Child added as family, cannot add friends

with child accounts, if I am not mistaken will require permission access regardless of permissions. The only way I know of on how to change that is to sign into her account and set all permissions to open for a minute add then set them back.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

multiplayer restrictions ??

from your profile you can make a few changes, but if your account is minor only the main account can give you certain permissions and remove restrictions
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox app in pc does not detect games after reinstall

Would you please double check that you gave yourself permissions to the WindowsApps folder?

Right-click the WindowsApps folder and select Properties.

Go to the Security tab and select Advanced.

Click on Continue in the Permissions tab.

Select Change.

Click Advanced in the Select User or Group window, then Find now.

Select your user account and click on Ok.

Click on Ok and Apply on every window and close them.

If your account already had permissions to this folder, remove the permission then add it again, please.

After making the changes, restart the computer and see if the issue persists.
  6. markland1 Win User

unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3

well i fond the folder that is responsible but the folder has permission that are stopping me from deleting it. iv looked up how to remove it so im going to instal a program that will remove it hopefully after that the download will work
Thema:

1. How to remove/change the permission? - Similar Threads - remove change permission

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  4. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  5. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  6. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  7. My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...: Hello, I am having trouble finding an alias tracker. My account was hacked and my alias was changed. Trying to find what the new email address is so it may help me recover my account back....
  8. Change/remove default Windows in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Change/remove default Windows in Xbox Game Bar: Hello! I want to change or remove at all default Windows shortcuts in Xbox Game Bar (the ones I circled green on the image). Reason: I installed PowerToys Settings and remaped Win (Left) key to...
  9. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  10. My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...: They sent a reset pasword to the creation I tried to acces does not exist I creat one it is taken how? Please help me recover it I need it badly 88fcebc1-440a-4ae9-988f-3a45a7b9adf6