How to remove black dust marks from Series S

Discus and support How to remove black dust marks from Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bazookakeith, Mar 26, 2024.

1. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and nothing. My OCD is really kicking in and it is annoying the f*ck out of me. Any tips? TIA

submitted by /u/bazookakeith
    [link] [comments]

/u/bazookakeith, Mar 26, 2024
  2. neilhorgan Win User

1TB Rumour And White Xbox One in October

^ I prefer black, although the dust marks make my OCD cry : (
  3. Splatty-285AC513-576 Win User

Xbox One

Just a quick update about the Xbox One. Having had it for a couple of weeks, I had to wipe the dust from the console. Using a microfibre, I very carefully removed the dust from the glass? section at the top of the console.....What a poor build of console!!
    The glass panel at the top is full of marks, scuffs and scratches - It had not been touched so must have been like that from removing it from the box.

I have been online and read many comments about the poor quality of the box itself - marks and scuffs even on brand new machines!!

Anyone else had issues or noticed things on the condition of their new consoles?
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on

If the Xbox is an X or S the side vents may be clogged with dust.

While its powered OFF to cool it, get a vacuum cleaner without attachment and vacuum both sides of the console, which will allow airflow again.

With a black console you will see how much dust accumulation there is as you clean those little holes.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can i use an Xbox Series S power supply on an Xbox One ?

the original xbox one from 2013 (black one) uses an external power brick, this was done away with when they released the xbox one s as all power supplies are internal and the same on the new series consoles, these cannot be removed and therefore not compatible with your xbox.
  6. EXECORE Win User

Game sharing information please

Relaunch Series S with a 2.0 version, you missed the mark by a mile, the Series S should have been 350$, same gpu power/form-factor as Series X 500$-100$(-512GB)-50$(Disctray)
Thema:

How to remove black dust marks from Series S

1. How to remove black dust marks from Series S - Similar Threads - remove black dust

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10: I like to play roblox and whenever I get good clips I like to use Xbox game bar to clip last 15 seconds. I play on 1024 x 768 but I stretch my screen to be 16:9. When I clip with Xbox game bar,...