How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

Discus and support How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeedAdvice-7, Mar 18, 2024.

1. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but I’m faced with the problem that my account is still on the Xbox without a passkey so how could I remove the account, is there a way to remove it by phone? Also the actual problem with the Xbox is that it says there’s no signal but it recognises a hdmi there’s just a blank screen I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs 2 separate power cables (the cable that turns on the Xbox) and still the same result of recognising the hdmi but left with a black screen saying no signal

submitted by /u/NeedAdvice-7
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeedAdvice-7, Mar 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?