How to refund a incorrect purchas

Discus and support How to refund a incorrect purchas in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was going to spend some money on grand theft auto five (xbox one) shark cards but I accidentally purchased the one for the series x and s. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carson Hall1, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Carson Hall1
    Carson Hall1 Guest

I was going to spend some money on grand theft auto five (xbox one) shark cards but I accidentally purchased the one for the series x and s. I tried to refund my purchas but I have used all my eligible refunds per year how can I refund this purchase

:)

Carson Hall1, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Note: We are just fellow member and gamers here and not affiliated with Microsoft/Xbox.

With regards to your concern, only the Xbox refunds team handles all refund requests accordingly. Not sure whether your refund will get denied but on cases like this, it is much better to contact them by submitting a refund request at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... for unauthorized transaction, the bank can also refund charges by filling a dispute to them.

On the form, just put as much information as possible as to why you are returning the item so you can explain to them why you are requesting a refund. Though they are still the ones to decide what will happen but I suggest to coordinate with them by responding to the email you will receive about your request.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post in the community if you need more help and we wil try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Smwutches Win User

can i gert my money back for mw2 that i already paid for and yall scammed me

Keep in mind that if you preorder with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game releasing. If they are unable to charge you, the order is cancelled. If that was the case, they would jot have charged you so Microsoft could not give you a refund and you would need to purchae the game.
  4. BwA Splatmat Win User

Pack Forza Motorsport 5

just the cars available to purchas, you still have to buy them in game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Halo 5: Guardians Crashing on Launch / MCC missions not loading

If you just purchaed the console have you considered returning it to the store for an exchange?
  6. Cursed With Lag Win User

Xbox Refunds And Ambassdor Program

Hey,

About the refunds resetting at the turn of the new year, this is incorrect (to my knowledge and experience).

I was at my refund limit as of June last year, and just tried refunding an accidental purchase with no success. It was denied almost immediately, which I was a little disappointed with.

If I am somehow incorrect on this or someone finds information on this, feel free to correct me.

Thanks!

Wes
Thema:

1. How to refund a incorrect purchas - Similar Threads - refund incorrect purchas

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!: I'm really upset about this one, I'm not particularly used to buying things online and just wanted to do something nice for my kids during this lockdown. So I purchased 3000 rocket league credits....
  10. Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used incorrect pay method, asking for a refund: Hi. I had 6€ expiring, so I tried to purchase whatever on Xbox Store just to use the cash. I bought DR2: Case Zero just because it was 4,75€, not because I really wanted to pay that much for a...