How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code

Discus and support How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Step 1 Once you've received your code thru messages from Xbox Live, sign in on your account on www.Xbox.com Step 2 Click on your name and go down to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eye of Abyssal, Dec 20, 2016.

1. How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code

Step 1 Once you've received your code thru messages from Xbox Live, sign in on your account on www.Xbox.com

Step 2 Click on your name and go down to messages, open the message from xbox showing your code.

Step 3 RIGHT CLICK the message where the code is and hit OPEN IN NEW TAB

Step 4 Should pop up with the title and give you the option to redeem, then go to your xbox and over to the ready to install list and you should see Halo Wars Definitive Edition ready to install, make sure you start the installation as it's not automatic.

Step 5 For PC, follow these steps then go into the Microsoft store on PC, go to Halo wars 2, download it, then click manage. There should be a list of things that shows and one will be HW DE with an option to download.

shout out to /u/Yamaha234 for finding step 5

Proof: Imgur

Credit goes to Theres a fix! : HaloWars

By all mean I am not stealing just trying to help everyone that has this problem.

:)

Eye of Abyssal, Dec 20, 2016
  2. Add me to the many who preordered the HW 2 $80 version and thought I'd get the code right away

Hey, Firehopper!

Sorry to see any confusion and frustrations around this, however the description of

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition pre-order page
    clearly states that it will take 7-10 days before you receive your code.

If it hits day 11 and you still do not have your Halo Wars Definitive Edition code, please post up a new thread detailing your purchase date so that we can dig into this further. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.

Mister Maka, Dec 20, 2016
  4. ilego
    ilego Guest

it didn't work for me I get a error code and is not in my ready to install area

ilego, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Iron Iords
    Iron Iords Guest
    once i preordered it on my xbox it installed halo wars de but it was only like 100MB once i got the code it started to install a game called "halo" and whenever it gets to 98% it say error and gives me a error code i typed the code in on the forums and it
    said it did not exist. does anybody have anyway to fix this

Iron Iords, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

need halo wars code, preorder on amazon 28 august 2016

Hey there -

Did you preorder a physical copy of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition or digital copy? If it's a physical copy, your code for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be in the box for Halo Wars 2. If you preordered a digital copy, you'll get a code for the Halo
    Wars DE copy to your Xbox Live message center 7-10 days after redeeming your code.

Keep us posted!
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Add me to the many who preordered the HW 2 $80 version and thought I'd get the code right away

Hey, Firehopper!

Sorry to see any confusion and frustrations around this, however the description of

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition pre-order page
    clearly states that it will take 7-10 days before you receive your code.

*Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016. Redeem your code on
    Xbox One, Xbox.com or the Xbox App on Windows 10. For more information on how to redeem codes, visit Xbox.com/howtoredeem-console.
    If it hits day 11 and you still do not have your Halo Wars Definitive Edition code, please post up a new thread detailing your purchase date so that we can dig into this further. Thanks for understanding!
  9. ilego Win User

it didn't work for me I get a error code and is not in my ready to install area
  10. Iron Iords Win User

once i preordered it on my xbox it installed halo wars de but it was only like 100MB once i got the code it started to install a game called "halo" and whenever it gets to 98% it say error and gives me a error code i typed the code in on the forums and it
    said it did not exist. does anybody have anyway to fix this
Thema:

1. How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code - Similar Threads - Redeem Halo Wars

2. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  3. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  4. Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview redeem problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview redeem problems: I've been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview for this weekend September 23-26, I received the email September 20, And am trying to redeem the code...
  5. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  6. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  7. Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack - How to Redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack - How to Redeem?: Hi Xbox Support, So I watched the Halo World Championship Finals last week on Mixer (with my xbox account linked) for several hours, and still haven't received the Voices of War REQ pack. Do you...
  8. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  9. I have the two Halo Spartan games on Steam, can i redeem then on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the two Halo Spartan games on Steam, can i redeem then on Xbox One?: Hi! My actual PC can't run these games, I have the two Spartan **** and Strike, can I play them on my Xbox One? Thanks!! 0ae03b82-ccf5-4963-b19f-045dfcee81b5
  10. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?: Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1...