How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360

Discus and support How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought red dead redemption on eneba but for some reason the code is only redeemable on xbox 360 even tho is playable on series x i contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiguelT87, Aug 17, 2023.

1. MiguelT87
    MiguelT87 Guest

So i bought red dead redemption on eneba but for some reason the code is only redeemable on xbox 360 even tho is playable on series x i contacted support they dont do a thing, what can i do to activate it

:)

MiguelT87, Aug 17, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

First did you buy it from your actual region as xbox 360.games are.region locked
  3. Comrade Creepz Win User

Need Help

Hello

I am not sure which console you are trying to redeem this code on, so here is some information about how to redeem codes on Xbox 360 and Xbox One:

Redeem a code on an Xbox 360:

Settings> Account> Memberships

Redeem a code on an Xbox One:

Settings> All settings> Subscriptions> Extend your subscription> Redeem a code

I hope this information helps.
  4. Chaoshouse2 Win User

I have a prepaid code for Halo: Reach and when trying to redeem the code it doesn't work.

They haven't implemented the Xbox 360 codes in on Xbox one. redeem the code on online on xbox.com or on 360.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

Hello G_martin510 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Yes the codes work, I just redeemed a code last week for a new and sealed Gears of War 4 game and they were working.

You can buy the game without fear, but I suggest you redeem it before the Xbox 360 store closes.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 360 Gift Set

Hi there,

I don't recall the Xbox 360 marketplace has an option to buy a gift for someone. Only the Xbox One store. Where did the person who gifted you the game buy the code from and how was the code given?

Once you redeem a code to your account whether on your PC or on the Xbox, the code won't be able to be redeemed again. You either redeem it online or you redeem it on the console.

Check you purchase history on your Xbox 360 to check for the redeemed game so you can start the download.
Thema:

1. How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360 - Similar Threads - redeem 360 code

2. Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021: So ive got this code for a xbox 360 game and id like to redeem it, but trying to join xbox 360 xbox live doesnt seem to work as it just says that my first name isnt valid, ive tried every name...
  3. Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game: I am trying to redeem a code for an Xbox 360 backwards-compatible title, but it says "Try that again, Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" every time I attempt to redeem the...
  4. Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360. Just bought a Game pass and received a confirmation email with QR code. When I scan the code, it is too short (it throws out a short order number) so I'm unable to redeem it....
  5. Xbox 360 xbox live redeem code ;XBOS1005" error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 xbox live redeem code ;XBOS1005" error: Hello, so i bought a 1month prepaid card xbox live gold membership redeem code from a game stop , (the card is bought from the same region of my gamertag) but when i try to redeem it on the...
  6. Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 Redeem Code: hi Just purchase Xbox 360 with Horizon 2 download. I have put in the redemtion code and it only gave me a new option to download the add-on helmet and not the game. I downloaded that and now the...
  7. I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code, I bought gears of war 4 three ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code, I bought gears of war 4 three ...: Dear promotion team I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code included in the gears of war 4 promotion and I bought it 3 days ago, I am worried cause it said that if you don't...
  8. Xbox 360 xbox live redeem code ;XBOS1005" error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 xbox live redeem code ;XBOS1005" error: Hello, so i bought a 1month prepaid card xbox live gold membership redeem code from a game stop , (the card is bought from the same region of my gamertag) but when i try to redeem it on the...
  9. XBox 360 at redeem stage do not recognize XBOX LIVE GOLD code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 at redeem stage do not recognize XBOX LIVE GOLD code: Hi, We have XBox 360 for couple of years. Now bought XBOX Live Gold code to play online with friends. XBox Live account exist but at reedeem stage unit informed "This Code is not valid". Can...
  10. why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??: i have been unable to get any help from chat line as will not allow me to input first name and surname. trying to redeem code on new xbox360 and at input asking for account password it stops ,...