How to redeem roblox gift card

Discus and support How to redeem roblox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How would I redeem a robox gift card b166704c-60df-4006-9dd2-208b25375d0a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Hall1, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Aaron Hall1
    Aaron Hall1 Guest

How would I redeem a robox gift card

:)

Aaron Hall1, Jun 15, 2023
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  3. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Aaron!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can redeem your Roblox gift card by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Note: Please make sure to redeem it on the correct account as it is no longer possible to revert any changes once the codes were redeemed.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Belle B Win User

Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?

Hi Kayla

Sorry to hear about this, however, please note that the Roblox gift cards can only be redeemed at roblox.com/redeem on the Roblox website. Though, from what I've encountered, if the native currency in your local region isn't supported, Roblox would be able to convert and charge you for the currency that you've redeemed.

For your reference: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/11...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Furthermore, it would also be best to reach out to Roblox here: https://www.roblox.com/support
  6. Pierce H. Win User

Can Microsoft Rewards for Roblox (Robux) be given to another person to be used?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers community. If you redeem your points for Roblox Digital Code/Robux you will receive a redeemable code which you can share with others. However, if you redeem your points for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards, you will not receive a gift card code as it will automatically be added to your account balance. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Thema:

1. How to redeem roblox gift card - Similar Threads - redeem roblox gift

2. Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?: Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem? 0034502f-2170-4f80-aeec-8da664a98add
  3. Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?: I just bought the "10,000 Robux for Xbox" item on the Microsoft Store thinking that I could redeem it on Windows. Is there anyway I would be able to redeem the item on Windows?...
  4. Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?: Hello Microsoft, hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to redeem a gift card on my Roblox account. The difficulty I am...
  5. Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do...: Just bought a $25.00 Roblox card from Walmart, went to add to account and says already redeemed. How do I fix this problem so my daughter gets her monies worth? 5e87d3e4-52b4-4515-8e11-fad86544124c
  6. Why can't I redeem a voucher on Xbox for Roblox????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I redeem a voucher on Xbox for Roblox????: So my son has vouchers for his birthday for Roblox on his Xbox. There's no option to redeem in the game or on Xbox (code is too short for the "redeem" part of Xbox store). I ended up looking it...
  7. About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options): Hello Microsoft team, I had seen the Roblox and other things you can redeem page and it has no amount options like what it had in the past and so my question is the amount option been permanently...
  8. Redeem walmart bought roblox gift card in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem walmart bought roblox gift card in Xbox: I received a Roblox gift card purchased from Walmart. But the card clearly states it can be redeemed only through roblox.com. I use my Xbox One X account to play roblox and never used roblox.com....
  9. Unable to redeem Roblox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem Roblox gift cards: Why can I not redeem Roblox gift cards on Microsoft Rewards anymore? (no option to do so on the redeem section) 9fcf0261-7c28-4fba-9e4d-32211d3a1b2a
  10. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c