How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

Discus and support How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Notahuman117, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Notahuman117
    Notahuman117 Guest

I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it.

:)

Notahuman117, Jun 14, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  3. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  5. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  6. Niki G Win User

Hi, how can I use my microsoft reward points in the game real pool 3D 2?

thank you! But how can I buy an xbox gift card? I don't see that option in my microsoft rewards redeem page.
Thema:

1. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - redeem gift cards

2. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  3. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  6. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  7. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396