How to redeem discord nitro.

Discus and support How to redeem discord nitro. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BraySC, Jan 12, 2020.

1. BraySC
    BraySC Guest

I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to discord, instead of the redemption page. im not sure how else
    im able to redeem it?

:)

BraySC, Jan 12, 2020
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  4. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

5. dempup Win User

Redeem Code from Discord

6. Captain Gini Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

yes, as long as this offer is available in your country you can get the benefit of Discord Nitro, you just have to check first and sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, then just redeem the Discord Nitro bonus
Thema:

1. How to redeem discord nitro. - Similar Threads - redeem discord nitro

2. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  3. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...
  4. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  5. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  6. I cant redeem Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem Discord Nitro.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and it says that I should discord Nitro as a perk but, I don't get the option to redeem it anywhere. I can redeem stuff like war thunder and overcooked 2 stuff but I...
  7. Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer: I just got the game pass ultimate for the month, I notice a 3 month discord nitro pass as a perk, so I claim it, and then try to redeem it. Every single time I press redeem online nothing happens...
  8. Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC: How do I redeem my Spotify Premium, Discord Nitro, and EA Access on PC for my purchase of Xbox Game Pass? 7f4f30cc-761d-42ea-bb83-cefe0c16e448
  9. Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]: Olá, comprei esses dias o Game Pass no PC lá por 1 real se não me engano, e descobri que eu posso pegar 3 meses de Discord Nitro, mas como eu resgataria esse código, podem me ajudar? Obrigado!...
  10. Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?: Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? I've recently realized that I should be offered the ultimate gifts the are supposed to give me, but I can't find where to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem nitro discord and use it