How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10

Discus and support How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft starter pack for windows 10 today. The pack said it included 700 Minecraft coins and that I needed to go into the Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DyDIBu, Dec 15, 2020.

1. DyDIBu
    DyDIBu Guest

I purchased Minecraft starter pack for windows 10 today.

The pack said it included 700 Minecraft coins and that I needed to go into the Minecraft store to redeem them.

However when I entered the store I was able to download the Mash-ups and skins but cannot work out how to redeem the 700 coins.

Can anyone help me please?

:)

DyDIBu, Dec 15, 2020
  2. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  3. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  4. PaulWestlake Win User

Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi Christyna,

Sorry for the delay in replying,

So made another login on my laptop, and managed to download minecraft edition 10 for Windows and packs but it did not give me the 700 mine coins?

Looks like not downloaded properly?

Kind regards

Paul
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

Hello, Sh4dowSp3cter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Minecraft Starter Collection includes the Minecraft base game, 700 Minecoins to get maps, skins, textures packs and more from the in-game Marketplace, and the Starter Pack DLC.

You don't need to use Minecraft Launcher, but it will help you save time by having all your Minecraft games accessible from one location. The Minecraft Launcher provides access Minecraft for Windows, Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. But again, you don't need it to play Minecraft specially if you have only one game version of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - redeem 700 Minecraft

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 700 hundred mincraft coins claim