How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

Discus and support How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trennis Chapman jr, Dec 30, 2023.

1. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

:)

Trennis Chapman jr, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox code doesn’t work

Sorry to hear it. Xbox only uses 25 digit 5x5 codes. If you have one that is 16 digits please confirm the platform it's for. If this is for Fortnite you may have to redeem the code on their website
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Trennis C, my name is Vanessa, I will be happy to help you

Please follow these steps:

Sign in to the Epic Games account you want to use to redeem the code (if you're not already signed in to that account).

Hover over your name in the top right corner and click Redeem Code.

Enter the code and click Redeem.

These steps are for "Epic Games"

Here you can find the Xbox ones:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards.
    Vanessa.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming code

Make sure you're redeeming it in the right place. An Xbox code is 25 digits. Since it's 16 digits, you most likely need to redeem it on Epic's website. There should be instructions with the code.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

kod na karte przedpłaconą [Edit - Translation] - Code for prepaid code

Hello Amelka,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You are correct, the Xbox prepaid codes should be 25 digits long. Xbox will not take codes that are any shorter or longer.

Check your 16 digit code for any possible redeeming instructions. For example, you may be asked to redeem that 16 digit code on a publishers/third party website before getting your 25 digit Xbox code.

Hope this helps!
  6. CThompson87 Win User

Windows Phone "Free Time Machine" codes not redeeming

Got the same thing except my code is 16 digits and won't redeem...
Thema:

1. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite - Similar Threads - redeem digit code

2. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  3. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  4. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  5. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  6. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  7. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...
  8. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  9. If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox?: I was wondering if a code for a digital game would send an email receipt to the email linked with my Xbox account. 305bdf6d-3a24-44b2-af95-14e474483b96
  10. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.: I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7