How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, sorry for my bad grammar, it is my third language. Recently, I joined Microsoft Rewards and began earning points. In the redeem section, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HitarthPadaliya, Nov 5, 2021.

1. How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

Hello, sorry for my bad grammar, it is my third language.

Recently, I joined Microsoft Rewards and began earning points. In the redeem section, I wanted a $10 Microsoft or Xbox Gift Card (doesn't matter which because I am going to buy a game with it). There, I only saw an Xbox Gift Card and a Microsoft Gift Card for 1,700 points. I doubt that they are $1 gift cards since I have read in the old posts that $5 gift cards cost ~5,000 points. I don't have that showing up in my redeem section. What would I do now?

If anyone knows, please help!

Thanks in advance.

:)

HitarthPadaliya, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. Smittychat. Win User

Bing rewards Xbox $25 gift card why does it show my credit card info about to be charged when I try to purchase a game?

5. gds1972 Win User

Free Microsoft gift cards

Please don't forget that these people may also be redeeming Microsoft Rewards point for a $10 gift card.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

Hi Revy8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

I'm assuming you are referring to Microsoft Rewards points. For Microsoft Rewards, 1,000 points equals 1$ in value (euros in your case), so yes if you have 60,000 points, then that values to 60 euros if you want to redeem those points for Microsoft Gift
    Card currency. There is no option for 60$ (euros) on the redemption page for Microsoft Gift Card currency, so you would have to split it up redeeming a 10$ (euros) gift card and then redeem a 50$ gift card with the remaining points for a total of 60. More
    information can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

I hope this helps!
Thema:

How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

1. How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - redeem $10 Microsoft

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?: This problem has been bugging my head for a long time now. In Microsoft rewards, there is only one option to redeem Robux, which is 100. But I need 1000 Robux, and I know I don't have a choice...
  4. Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.: When I logged in on Microsoft store and tried to redeem the new bundle, I was surprised when I saw I had to buy Java instead even though I already own Minecraft Windows....
  5. Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?: I brought my minecraft java edition in 2016, so i should be eligeble to get the windows 10 edition for free, but everytime i try entering mojang.com it redirects me to minecraft.net so i don't...
  6. Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition if you have Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition if you have Minecraft Java Edition: I have bought Minecraft Java and It said that I can redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it doesn't say where. e121a4c0-dd6b-4ac2-b240-19890a7fe9e2
  7. Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition: Ok so i bought minecraft java edition before mojang is bought by microsoft. Later, I found that buying the java edition also gives me a window 10 edition. So i redeem it with a DIFFERENT email to...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation: Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating....
  9. Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...: Help cant redeem game code, only have 10 letters and numbers, i need to have 25 numbers for to redeem it a16903cf-2957-44df-82fb-716b12752223
  10. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...