How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ?

Discus and support How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I play FH4 on PC. I have the ultimate version. I always wanted to play with a wheel. I have a T300RS with a Fanatec CSL pedal. The problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by grégoryDENYS, Nov 14, 2018.

1. How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ?

Hello,

I play FH4 on PC. I have the ultimate version. I always wanted to play with a wheel. I have a T300RS with a Fanatec CSL pedal. The problem is that FH4 has a bug. It does not save the settings of the steering wheel and the pedal.

I found this tutorial on the internet:

Guide:

1.Setup your settings in the demo

2. Find your demo settings file. ( Should be .../User/Appdata/Local/Packages/Microsoft.Forzahorizon4demoblabla/SystemAppdata/wgs/'number combination'/'another number combo'/

- finding the 2nd folder with the combination can be tricky. Tip: Sort by Date. As you just changed the settings it should be the newest folder.

- there should be a file called container.5 and another file. Open that file with notepad.

3. Copy your wheel settings or just everything

4. Find your full game settings file ( Should be .../User/Appdata/Local/Packages/SunriseBaseGame/SystemAppdata/wgs/'number combination'/'another number combo'/

- same as above. To find the right folder change your control settings and sort by date.

- there should be a file called container.5 and another file. Open that file with notepad.

5. Overwrite everything.

6. Done. Your wheel settings in the full game should be the same now.

I followed it to the letter. It did not work. When I restarted the game I start from the beginning. And I lost all my data in the game. I had 8 million credits and a hundred vehicles and a prestige level.

Is there a way to recover my backup?

Thank you.

:)

grégoryDENYS, Nov 14, 2018
  2. I NEED HELP WITH MY FORZA HORIZON 3 SAVE GAME!!

I GOT A BIG PROBLEM WITH MY GAME FORZA HORIZON 3 MY SAVE GAME WAS DELETED THE GAME GET BACK TO START AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO RECUPERATE MY ACCOUNT !!!

IntensiveDuke, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Import designs

So I was thinking about getting FH4 on PC but the designs I probably wanna use when it comes out are on my Xbox, so my question is can you import designs between console and PC?

ChiliTiger653, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Hi grégoryDENYS, did you verify that you are correctly connected to the internet? Also, are you logged?

Zatomas, Nov 14, 2018
  5. Thanks for your reply.

Yes i am on the web. And ingame i can see my pseudo Xbox. I'm desesperate How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ? :(

Please help me. I juste overwrite the file here :

User/Appdata/Local/Packages/SunriseBaseGame/SystemAppdata/wgs/'number combination'/'another number combo'/

- same as above. To find the right folder change your control settings and sort by date.

But i don't find the container.5 I modified the last file how name's was container.181

How to be sure to be logged on game ?

Regards.

Grégory

grégoryDENYS, Nov 14, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Gregory,

I suggest to re-install the game since with the Xbox Cloud Saves your most recent save will re-sync from the servers once you confirm you are signed into the Xbox App.

If that doesn't help then I would suggest to re-install the Xbox App itself.

[*]Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Attempt these steps and let us know how this goes.

XBF Diego M, Nov 15, 2018
  7. Thanks a lot for your answer.

When you say that i will re install the game. I must re-install all the game Forza Horizon 4 ? With the cloud saves ? But i don't know how i do that ??

I don't know where are the saves in the cloud ? It' here :

How i do it ?

Thanks a lot.

I try too to do

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Attempt these steps and let us know how this goes.

But when i go in the game i'm on the beginning How to recuperate my save on FH4 on PC ? :(

Thanks a lot

Grég

grégoryDENYS, Nov 15, 2018
  8. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Gregory,

Try doing as Diego said and
    uninstall and reinstall game on windows 10,
    If this does not work you will have to do as I post here.

Once a save file is overwritten in the cloud it is the new one that takes over. So in this instance your old one in cloud is gone. However, you can get with Forza and see if they might be able to recover the earlier save. Or they might be able to guide you
    as to which folder would be a earlier save.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: