How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email

Discus and support How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really want to get my gamertag back from my old 360 account but it was made when I was a kid and I don’t remember the whole email associted with it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CranberryPoison, Mar 15, 2021.

1. How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email

I really want to get my gamertag back from my old 360 account but it was made when I was a kid and I don’t remember the whole email associted with it and anything my mom had connected to it was abandoned and forgotten ages ago. The gamertag is really important to me and I want it back but I don’t have a way to access the account. Is there a way xbox support can go in and change it or delete it for me if I answer a few questions so I can get the gamertag back?

:)

CranberryPoison, Mar 15, 2021
  2. THEDRAGON105 Win User

Xbox account issue

My brother has forgotten his old xbox 360 account email and his 360 is broken. He dosent know how to recover it, he does have his profile on the old 360 hard drive but doesnt know how to transfer that data off it.

he had the first xbox 360. He wants to his progile on xbox one but cant remember the email doesnt know how to transfer data off hard drive . Someone please help.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

How am I supposed to get my old Xbox360 account back?

Hello DarkSpawn569,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in recovering an old Microsoft account that you used to use on Xbox 360. It's great that you remember the email address to your account. The first step to recovering an account
    is knowing the email address that is used for the account. You can change the email address that is used to log in to the account after you recover your password. We have a support article that explains

how to recover your password
    . Be sure to let us know the results DarkSpawn569!
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

If you dont remember the email that was used for the account then there will be no option to get the account back. Try this soloution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution or you could try to contact
    the support and get an call back from them. Hope that helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I doubt they can with serial numbers. They would usually ask for your answers to the verification questions you added when you created the account.
  6. Atherza Win User

Thema:

How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email

1. How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email - Similar Threads - recover old 360

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  5. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  6. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  7. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  8. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  9. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...