How to recover my email from xbox live

Discus and support How to recover my email from xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Xbox live account on the pc. I created the account 6 months ago and I don't remember writting any email to create it. A few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elundhor, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Elundhor
    Elundhor Guest

I have a problem with my Xbox live account on the pc. I created the account 6 months ago and I don't remember writting any email to create it.

A few days ago I formatted my computer and now I can not find my account. This is very strange because I always use the same email to register on all sites. Anyway I tried to try all the emails we have at home and it didn't work.

Mi gametag is Elundh0r, how can I solve it?

:)

Elundhor, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Help Recovering an Antique Gamertag

I'm trying to recover my Xbox live gamertag from the Xbox live beta period (so it's about 10 years old).. Because its such an old account, it isn't linked to a windows live email and if it were, its probably disabled. I called customer service and they said
    I couldn't recover it without the original credit card used and referred me to asking here.

I tried to log onto my original xbox to change the email but xbox live wasn't working on it.

Does anyone know how I could recover my ancient gamertag?

DislodgedFire52, Sep 20, 2018
  3. HELP!!

Hey Xbox, i need to recover my old account back from xbox live but i dont remember my email or password to it help?????!!!!!

AdrenalRanger, Sep 20, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello Elundhor,

In this case, it would be best to contact our customer support team.

Go ahead and schedule a callback through our Xbox Support Contact Us Page

This way our team can assist in helping with the recovery of the account.

Let us know if this helps!

XBF Javier R, Sep 20, 2018
  5. POST REMOVED - Already answered

UN Clan Control, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Hey there,

Elundh0r!

I would make try using a different domain (I.e. yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc)

Usually, if you are trying to create an account, it asks for your email and if that's not available to use for your Microsoft Alias, there will be an option to "get a new email address" and it'll give you the option of creating an email that ends with "outlook.com"

We have some info about that here
    Choose an email address to use with your Microsoft account
    . People usually just copy their primary email and put it before the "@".

Maybe see if you can sign in with that.

Give it a shot and let us know if that helped resolve your issue.

Much Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: