How to recover my account when the number is wrong

Discus and support How to recover my account when the number is wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sasha Zaraoui (Student), Dec 25, 2023.

1. How to recover my account when the number is wrong

Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I tried to answer all the questions, but my device is blocked and I cannot login into my old account, but the problem that my email with this old account is working but say there is no option that I can recover my password from the mail that I’m using it on my old account so yeah basically I want to recover my old account but I cannot because the number there I s wrong and I really need to recover my account and again my email which is the old account. Like I’m trying to recover my old Microsoft account on my email, but there is no recover button or like a reset the password from the mail

:)

Sasha Zaraoui (Student), Dec 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to recover my account when the number is wrong